0.0%
  2. Saltwater

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

What kind of tanks does everyone have?  Login to vote and see the results.

2. euphiesman Initiate Member

Have 2 freshwater tanks 1 cold and 1 tropical, saltwater seems like too much hard work and toooooo expensive to go wrong.

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Fresh for me. Not ready for the time and expense of salt.

4. fletch Member Member

how much does it cost to set up a salt water tank? a small one. Ive been told it may cost me £6000 (yes, thousand) to set up, Ithink thats somewhere around $7500 USD but is it true?

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I don't think it would cost that much at least here in the states. I'd say $1000 wouldn't be far from the truth though just for a smaller set up. The lighting alone is probably around $300.00 for a small tank.

6. tennhound Initiate Member

set up right now I have 2 55gl and 1 20gl tanks and you don't want to even ask what I have empty.

MARIE

7. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

For now and probably forever I'm sticking to freshwater. It's my dream to breed, and you can't easily breed Marines...and besides, I don't have any money!

8. Jessie_Lynn Member Member

I am with 0morrokh  on this one I have fresh water tanks. I love them because it's fun to breed fish. ;D

9. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

All mine are freshwater also.
    Carol

10. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I don't really have an interest in breeding cuz i only have a 10gal but i agree w u on the other things! I have only enough money to buy my fishy stuff. :-\

11. platypuff Initiate Member

I have one tank which is freshwater

12. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

We have 5 freshwater tanks.. saltwater is planned down the line for some tomato clowns.