Free Free Water Hycainth, Just Pay Shipping

Foxxway

Hi,

Fellow fish farmers, I'm going try my hand t selling my excess plants and snails and would like to test shipping with you guys. I have small to large water hyacinth I can part with for FREE for the FIRST TEN PEOPLE THAT ASK, IF you will let me know how you received the items.

*They will most likely have Ramshorn eggs on them. You're welcome to keep them or peel them off as you like. I have all colors plus leopards, so if you're looking for some free snails, you get a bonus.

I'll send what can comfortably fit in a priority medium flat rate box.

Please message me for Paypal info.

Momgoose56

Hi,

Fellow fish farmers, I'm going try my hand t selling my excess plants and snails and would like to test shipping with you guys. I have small to large water hyacinth I can part with for FREE for the FIRST TEN PEOPLE THAT ASK, IF you will let me know how you received the items.

*They will most likely have Ramshorn eggs on them. You're welcome to keep them or peel them off as you like. I have all colors plus leopards, so if you're looking for some free snails, you get a bonus.

I'll send what can comfortably fit in a priority medium flat rate box.

Please message me for Paypal info.
Where are you shipping from?

Foxxway

Missouri

It's getting cold here and I have a TON of those plants. I can kill 3 birds with one stone, as it were.

chromedome52

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but Water Hyacinth is an invasive in the US, and many states consider it illegal to ship across state lines.

Foxxway

You're right. Thanks for the reminder.
FYI---Please make sure this plant is legal in your state.
Pics are in pond section, but I'll try and post here.

Attachments

• day ponds plus george.jpg
    day ponds plus george.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 81

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SanDiegoRedneck
Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies