Free time

Sabi
What do you do in your free time? Apart from fish related subjects!
Reading is first first option , messing with electronics etc and outdoor, I play cricket and volley ball, shooting, archery, studying animals etc etc.

armadillo
You mess with electronics? Now now now, aren't we the Tomboy? :;a2

Not fish-related? Ooooh, that's hard. I love to read, cook, play board-games, play squash, play soccer, and I have founded an expat club here in The Hague so that takes up a lot of my time too. But mainly, fish!

Callum The Cat
well I pretty much eat sleep and breath fish but otherwise I play soccer, cricket, indoor cricket, indoor soccer ummmmm paint watch movies go to the movies ummmm play my bass jam with my band ummmm listen to music

a tom boy cricket to ohh well I suppose a few of my friends that r girls play cricket too

Peace Out Callum!

Sabi
You mess with electronics? Now now now, aren't we the Tomboy? :;a2

Not fish-related? Ooooh, that's hard. I love to read, cook, play board-games, play squash, play soccer, and I have founded an expat club here in The Hague so that takes up a lot of my time too. But mainly, fish!
Yes i'm very much tomboy!! You paly soccer?!! Aww of all the boys games I play I hate soccer! All that pushing and shoving don't know WHATs going on! Rather push and shove when you know what your doing I think! But my sis sometimes plays soc and she's very ladylike!
I love electronic stuff, its interesting! My dad taught me most of what I know like making plug sockets etc. I alos like doing carpentry only I find rather tiring to use the hand saw, when someone buys me an electrical one I can start again!

armadillo
Wow, that's so cool. I wouldn't know a socket if it bit me in the *ss!

Callum The Cat
I love the pushing and shuving in soccer especially when u slide tackle some one into the mud (that was so fun when I did that to a guy) amatetr of fact I have soccer tomorow moring and its 9:47p.m. hear

Peace Out Callum!

capekate
Spare time??? LOL..... everything I do in my spare time is fish related! : I'm either cleanning out tanks.. doing water changes.. shopping for supplies... doing online research.. hanging out in this forum...feeding them... So I have to ask spare time??? Ohhh yeh not fish related.. well that's when I'm doing the washing.. vacumning...dishes.. dusting...feeding the two dogs and two cats. NOPE no free time.
Actually I do a lot of reading, my fav author right now is Dean Koontz and have gone through about 6 of his books in the last two months. I love his newer works... not filled with so much of the horror that he is known for.

Sabi
Oh yes! Reading I forgot about that! I've been reading Point Crime books lately, maybe (if i'm not on the forum) I'll take up one tonight!

Butterfly
Spare time.. hummm well I just started a new job (I GOT A JOB !!!!!), am hand feeding four puppies whose mom died, I read, garden (aquatic and terrestrial), make quilts by hand, read, spend time with hubby, dad, cat(angus) and dog (Collin) . ummm I don't think I have any spare time
Carol

Dino
No spare time here.

Even with a time machine, clones and an army of elves.

Trpimp147
is there really something we call "spare time" or "free time", I work at least 50-60 hours aweek, feed my self, chill with my gf. go to pet store to look around, drive and work on cars. also fish stuff built my own tank stand and such, I tinker with what ever comes my way. not to long ago my gf bought a hamster so we look for things for it. I mostly work and am with my woman

Gwenz
At the moment, I have too much spare time! I split up from school after my GCSE's on June 15th and don't go back until september 4th, so all the time inbetween i've been doing hardly anything! I went to portugal and back and that was about all I had planned. Otherwise I've just been on the computer or on the PS2 or reading (+ looking after my fish obviously ) But I have been looking for a job but I've had no replys from anywhere. :'( I'm bored of holidays right now and i'd never thought i'd say this but I want to go back to school just for something to do!

Gwenz

COBettaCouple

a socket it that thing in the wall... you know, where you stick the fork into.

COBettaCouple
At the moment, I have too much spare time! I split up from school after my GCSE's on June 15th and don't go back until september 4th, so all the time inbetween i've been doing hardly anything! I went to portugal and back and that was about all I had planned. Otherwise I've just been on the computer or on the PS2 or reading (+ looking after my fish obviously ) But I have been looking for a job but I've had no replys from anywhere. :'( I'm bored of holidays right now and i'd never thought i'd say this but I want to go back to school just for something to do!
Gwenz

bite your tongue! I never wanted to go back to school, even during the school year.

AlisonChristine

And Stacy spends most of her spare time in the emergency room after you do stuff like that, yes?

Hmm, spare time... The internet claims rather a lot of my time, facebook (strongly addicted), this forum most recently... Hanging out until ridiculous hours of the morning at IHOP with friends, reading Terry Pratchett novels which I highly recommend, play halo or Oblivion with my brother, going to Quik Trip for slushees with my sisters...

Callum The Cat

when its on then u get electorcuted lol

Peace Out Callum!

COBettaCouple

And Stacy spends most of her spare time in the emergency room after you do stuff like that, yes?

lol.. I don't do it, I just tell other people too then laugh hysterically.

Isabella
I love to swim and to bike. Usually bike in my nearby park with trails for bikers but love to go mountain biking as well whenever I have the time (Upstate NY, or the Poconos PA). I really like doing anything in the mountains (hiking), forests (camping and just walking among the trees), rivers (kayaking) and lakes (just swimming) I also like to read and spend time with my pets, as well as spend time with my friends (going out) and family. Oh, and I like to paint and draw too

Bonochick
Play with my dogs, watch TV, listen to music, read, go online, play guitar (I can't really play, but I'm trying to learn), and play video games.

Sabi
No spare time here.

Even with a time machine, clones and an army of elves.
You know I guessed it was clones that did the work befote you said so! So now I know for sure! ooh it makes sense!

Sabi
Spare time??? LOL..... everything I do in my spare time is fish related! : I'm either cleanning out tanks.. doing water changes.. shopping for supplies... doing online research.. hanging out in this forum...feeding them... So I have to ask spare time??? Ohhh yeh not fish related.. well that's when I'm doing the washing.. vacumning...dishes.. dusting...feeding the two dogs and two cats. NOPE no free time.
Actually I do a lot of reading, my fav author right now is Dean Koontz and have gone through about 6 of his books in the last two months. I love his newer works... not filled with so much of the horror that he is known for.
Well my week adays are pretty hectic. most of the time only go on the net at night before bed (and end up satying up till 12/1!) I also looove hiking but that's whenever we go on holiday...

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
alykat
Replies
Views
JamieXPXP
Replies
Views
Rev
Replies
Views