Free Plants! Just Pay Shipping

Max Wamsley

HEY EVERYONE! I️ have some free plants available. I️ am giving away some Cabomba Caroliniana and some Anarchis clippings. Please contact me if interested. You just have to pay shipping. The cost will be around 5-10$ depending on where you live!
I️ will ship four 4” clipping to each person who wants them! Thanks! And good luck!

Junne

Are they, "snail" free and what form of payment, PAYPAL?

Max Wamsley

Junne said:
Are they, "snail" free and what form of payment, PAYPAL?
Yes 100% snail free. And PayPal is preferred payment

Aqua Hands

still availble?

Max Wamsley

Yes still available. I️ have A BUNCH of plants I️ have to get rid of. So please take haha

Aqua Hands

Max Wamsley said:
Yes still available. I️ have A BUNCH of plants I️ have to get rid of. So please take haha
I'm getting paid next friday so Ill try to remember to pm then

Cas88

Max Wamsley said:
How much to ship to NJ and I️ don’t have paypal so how else can we do this

Max Wamsley

Cas88 said:
How much to ship to NJ and I️ don’t have paypal so how else can we do this
It will cost $7 to ship anywhere.

SpookaSpooka

Are there still anacharis available? And, if so, do you think they'd do okay in a low tech aquarium?

Max Wamsley

Sorry no more free plants available and yes maybe! What kind of light and soil do you have?

SpookaSpooka

Max Wamsley said:
Sorry no more free plants available and yes maybe! What kind of light and soil do you have?
I have semI small gravel and some led lights that came with the kit. For reference, the java ferns and anubias are doing fine.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom