Free Philippine Blue Angelfish

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Musey, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Musey

MuseyWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +20
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Hi there,

I have a 4year old Philippine Blue Angelfish (male) that needs to be rehomed right away. I had to shut down my big tank and I only have one small 8-gallon tank running. He has been temporarily moved to my little tank... but OBVIOUSLY, this Angelfish can't stay in an 8gal tank. He needs to be relocated ASAP.

He would be an excellent breeding male if you are interested and have the time. :)

I will pay express shipping to you. You must be an experienced fish keeper with 40+ gallon tank and room for a large Angelfish. Please don't put him in an overstocked tank. No newbies, please!!! Will ship to the Continental United States only.

If interested, please respond with how long you have been fish keeping. Tanks size and other inhabitants. I'm looking for the best home for him.

Thanks for looking,
    Melissa

Attached Files:

2. DioAquatics

DioAquaticsFishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +4,335
    Experience:
    5 years
  3. Troyee219

Troyee219Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +63
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    I
    i live in virginia as well i am interested in him if you still have him. I have been fish keeping since i was 8 and i am 18 now so i have 10 years of experience

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019