Free fish food Free 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
would they be good for tiger barbs? If so I would be interested.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
I believe it could be a good addition to the list of other foods they need. What do you feed currently ?
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Im actually feeding cichlid pellets.

how much do you want for shipping to 45177 Wilmington ohio
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
According to usps shipping should be around $7.85.
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Ok so this is the first transaction that I have done on here so how would I get you the money for shipping?
Please PM me.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
J. MacGregor said:
Ok so this is the first transaction that I have done on here so how would I get you the money for shipping?
Please PM me.
I can't pm you at the moment. Have you checked to see if these size foods are cheaper locally? I'd hate for you to pay shipping for something you can get cheaper.
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
What is the exact size of the small container? there is a spot of reflection on the size. and the big one is 7.06oz yes?
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
J. MacGregor said:
What is the exact size of the small container? there is a spot of reflection on the size. and the big one is 7.06oz yes?
Big one is 7.06 oz, small 1 oz
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Just the 7.06 oz jar would cost me $9.78 through chewy where I get all my pet food.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
Can you try sending a pm? I'm unable to access that function. If I don't respond is because I can't see it ....
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Honestly I have no idea how to send a PM! If some one could help me I would appreciate it.
 

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Messages
8,530
Reaction score
4,520
Points
458
Experience
5 to 10 years
J. MacGregor said:
Honestly I have no idea how to send a PM! If some one could help me I would appreciate it.
Click on the member's name and it will open a short bio, in that it will have "Start Conversation" button, click it and it will take you to a message screen.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
J. MacGregor said:
Honestly I have no idea how to send a PM! If some one could help me I would appreciate it.
Have you reached the minimum post required for the buy/trade pm function? I can't reply to your message :(
 

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Messages
8,530
Reaction score
4,520
Points
458
Experience
5 to 10 years
Agua86 said:
Have you reached the minimum post required for the buy/trade pm function? I can't reply to your message :(
You cannot send messages or post in the BSTF forum until you have hit 50 posts, so that is not the problem, contact one of the Mods to see if they can help solve the issue.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
J. MacGregor said:
Honestly I have no idea how to send a PM! If some one could help me I would appreciate it.
I haven't forgotten about you. As soon as I can figure out why I can't send you a private message, I'll request the address to ship the food over.
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Agua86 said:
I haven't forgotten about you. As soon as I can figure out why I can't send you a private message, I'll request the address to ship the food over.
I have tried to start a PM with you but as of yet I haven't received a reply. When you are able to send me a message I will give you my address and we can talk about the shipping.
 
  • Thread starter

Agua86

Valued Member
Messages
273
Reaction score
117
Points
78
Experience
3 years
J. MacGregor said:
I have tried to start a PM with you but as of yet I haven't received a reply. When you are able to send me a message I will give you my address and we can talk about the shipping.
Can you check your settings to see if you have PM's turned off?
 

J. MacGregor

Valued Member
Messages
227
Reaction score
90
Points
63
Experience
1 year
I have sent and received private messages in the past. I have no idea how to check weather my private message setting is turned off. (unless someone went in and changed it for me I wouldn't have turned it off)
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom