Free Fancy Goldfish & Betta To New Homes

Agua86

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have a fancy goldfish, and 2 male bettas ready for new homes.

The bettas are the last ones left from my walmart rescue fiasco last year.
I have 1 crowntail (he's orange) and a blue & red mutt... his tail is a bit crinkled so that's his name.

Anyone looking for new additions let me know! Located in Hagerstown MD. (Local pickup only, I'm not confident enough to ship)
Will post pics soon

PheonixKingZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Really?? That’s so cool!! I live the the Lawrenceburg area will that be ok?

Are they healthy? The one named “Mutt” seems to have some pretty wrinkled fins, is he alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Agua86

Agua86

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Ok, I will ask my parents, if we can meet? Lol, I have to use there car!! Lol!! Did you see my question about the one named “Mutt”?
Just saw it. Crinkle was a rescue fry. No idea what he was supposed to be. At that time the store had quite a few deltas and combtails. I'm guessing he may have been a combtail fry. His tail never got straight.

Last edited:

Vaughn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Do you still have the goldfish? It’s a two hour drive to Hagerstown so I can’t give you a definite yes or no until I talk to my dad but I might be able to take him. I’m not allowed to drive that far by myself haha but I can put him in my 40 breeder with my other goldfish and eventually I’m upgrading them to at least a 55.

OP
Agua86

Agua86

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Do you still have the goldfish? It’s a two hour drive to Hagerstown so I can’t give you a definite yes or no until I talk to my dad but I might be able to take him. I’m not allowed to drive that far by myself haha but I can put him in my 40 breeder with my other goldfish and eventually I’m upgrading them to at least a 55.
Still got him. Where are you driving from?

Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Weekly

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 14 17.9%

Top Bottom