Free Endler/guppy Hybrids Want To Go Home With You In Southern California

endlercollector

My tanks runneth over, and so I have a large quantity of very cute Endler/guppy hybrids who are looking for a home in Southern California. Please note that these are for pick-up only in Riverside, CA, or I will meet you somewhere reasonable off a freeway ramp. I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you, particularly if you're in an area with interesting restaurants. I don't ship; please don't ask.

These babies came to me from someone who kept comma bar/peacock/lime green N class with P class, ChilI Endlers, Cobra Endlers, and fancy guppies, so sizes and colors are all over the place. They do all have the lovable Endler behavior.

This is a healthy tank, but as always, you are encouraged to quarantine. Or do what I do and set up a tank for every new batch of fish

madisons obbsession

are they still available? I'm in Temecula and could meet your somewhere in the middle.

endlercollector

madisons obbsession said:
are they still available? I'm in Temecula and could meet your somewhere in the middle.
OK, I've started a conversation with you about it. I have *lots* of these hilarious guys.

endlercollector

Here's a video of my hybrid tank:

Thida

endlercollector said:
Here's a video of my hybrid tank:
Nice. I live in northern Cali. Endler inclines are expensive

endlercollector

Thida said:
Nice. I live in northern Cali. Endler inclines are expensive
Inclines? I can't tell what you meant. Too bad you're up north. If you ever come south, let me know, and I will gift you many sociable Endler hybrids

Thida

endlercollector said:
Inclines? I can't tell what you meant. Too bad you're up north. If you ever come south, let me know, and I will gift you many sociable Endler hybrids
Incline was a typo. I’m very tempted to drive down there. Hahaha

endlercollector

Thida said:
Incline was a typo. I’m very tempted to drive down there. Hahaha
Whenever you're ready, just let me know

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom