Free Dojo/Weather Loaches

iloveengl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hello.

Short version: A few months ago, we went on vacation for three weeks and the pet sitter killed most of my fish. Fed up with the pain of losing my buddies (previously it was the moving disaster in December), we sold most of our tanks. I've rehomed almost everyone to reliable homes, but I have 3 dojo loaches that I have not been able to find a suitable home for.

They're only about 4 inches long now, and they are the single cutest and dorkiest things in the underwater kingdom. But they are cool water fish only, and they will grow quite large and need at least a 4 foot tank to dash about in.

If anyone has a cool water tank and is interested in loaches, please PM me.

To ensure they are going to a good home, please know that I will grill you (though this will be a lighter grilling for the forum members whose fishkeeping I'm already familiar with). Don't take this personally, please.

They are 100% free along with their favorite pellets, and I will even cover the cost of shipping. They will not be shipped until the end of the month. They will only be shipped next day (to ensure live arrival of my fishies). Please let me know if you are interested in adopting these babies. Once I have found their forever home, I will touch base again with the new owner towards the end of the month to set up a good day (Monday-Wednesday) to ship.

Thanks.

Edit: For anyone nearby, I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I don't mind driving an hour or so in any direction to deliver them or meet someone, but I won't drive much more than that.

iloveengl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I found my babies a new home in town. :)

Thank you. Closing Thread.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom