Free Bristlenose Plecos!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Scoob, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Scoob

Scoob Valued Member Member

Once my new batch of BN plecos grow to an inch or so, I'll be able to ship them to anywhere in America. If you want some, pm me any time and ask about it. Their mother is an albino, and their father is a brown spotted one. I can send some pictures if you want, but the dad's been in his tube for the last few weeks so it's pretty hard to get a picture. I'm pretty sure I understand shipping, but it's my first time so if anyone has advice it'd be appreciated.
    Have a nice day!

2. CROWNTAILBETTA

CROWNTAILBETTA Well Known Member Member

Aww! I love BNs but I already have one in my tank. :(

3. OP
    OP
    Scoob

Haha yeah I love them too

4. OP
    OP
    Scoob

5. AquaLady

AquaLady Well Known Member Member

Good job

6. F

Ferretlady Valued Member Member

Awwwww!!! Congrats on the little ones!!! I am just starting to cycle my tank, so I don't know if I'd be quite ready, by the time you want to let them go? But I would really love to get one, maybe even two, if the timing works out OK!!!

What is your water like, though? My water is pretty hard (GH & KH both about 7-8), and high PH (it's gone done a tiny little bit w/ my driftwood in the tank - but it's still around 8 - 8.2) If your water is real soft or drastically different from mine, maybe it might not be a good idea for me to take one? I wouldn't want to subject them to a *huge* change in environment, I don't think... Regardless -- congrats on the beautiful babies & this is very generous of you to offer them for free!

7. OP
    OP
    Scoob

Yeah! I have around 20, so I'm sure there will be more. It'll take a few weeks for them to grow enough, and I'm more than willing to reserve some for you until your tank is ready. On most of my tanks, the Ph is between 7.6 and 7.8. Thank you!!! :)

8. Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats!!

9. Nicholas1234

Nicholas1234 Well Known Member Member

How much would shipping be?

10. Nicholas1234

Nicholas1234 Well Known Member Member

Also congratulations

11. OP
    OP
    Scoob

Thank you both! Shipping depends on where you live and how many you want, although I'm not sure what the best company to ship with is yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice