Free Aqua Gloves from DrsFosterSmith - December 2009 only

1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Just an fyi - this month (Dec. 2009) you get a free pair of aqua gloves from the DrsFosterSmith.com this month with your order. Enter coupon code 3384/2152 when you checkout.

These are heavy duty gloves and they keep you from getting your arm or sleeves wet. Cool to get something decent for FREE if you planned on ordering from them this month anyway.

17.jpg

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Neat! Thanks for the post. I've used these and they are great for staying dry. :)

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

That's cool Mike, thanks!
    They also have 5.99 flat shipping rate for your entire order for the month of Dec. :)

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

True, and they have a deal on the Nanocubes that include not only a sale price, but a free stand! That's on the back of the catalog, so I'm not sure if they have the deal online or if you have to call and ask for it or something.

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Anyone else getting the shakes reading this? :shock: lol

6. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

more like salivating :anim_63:

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

I have the Drs.FosterSmith Calendar and have my coupon :) However, I couldn't wait until this month to order them so I purchased them last month. I appreciate the heads up! Still I can always use a spare pair. You can't beat free!
    Ken

8. Slug Well Known Member Member

Nice! Gonna order soon! Gonna try out the new Stealth heaters I think.

9. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Slug! Let me know about your new heaters and have tested them out. My plans are to replace my current stealths with the new ones too. I'll let you know my reviews once I've purchased mine.
    Thanks!
    Ken

10. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about this offer even though I received the calendar. There were several things on my wish list anyway and since I have a friend with a pond and some skin sensitivities I have the perfect justification to purchase my wish list and get my friend a gift at the same time. LOL That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I got two of the new stealth heaters several weeks ago and have been VERY happy with them!

11. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

My credit card jumped out of my purse and into my hand:;laughing