Free Anacharis! Just Pay Shipping

MD_Plants
I have wayyy to much anacharis. Just pay shipping! Ill send max 5 feet to anyone who pays shipping. Should be around 7-8 dollars but I’ll quote you a price based on zip. I ship out almost daily!

e24601wu
Is there any chance of them having snails/eggs?

MD_Plants
Is there any chance of them having snails/eggs?

I do have rams in the tank. I also have assasins but they don’t seem tot totally wipe out the population. I rise them and pick everything off them that I can see.

e24601wu
Alright thanks.

Ms rose
how much for zip 01247? its MA

MD_Plants
Ms rose, right around dollars 7.20.

Nikki2577
Do you have any left? If so how much to 04084

MD_Plants
$7.40

Zoomo
How about to 26554 and do you have any anubias or Java Fern?

Full disclosure: I know nothing about plants in tanks. I am just starting out so they may accidentally get killed so if you feel bad about that I understand. I have a 40 gallon breeder and was looking to start planting and people suggested these 3 plants.

MD_Plants
Zoomo it’s going to be 7.50 dollars. I don't have any available but I have ludwigia repens and hornwort that I could sell. If you suggest a fair prive

Zoomo
Zoomo it’s going to be 7.50 dollars. I don't have any available but I have ludwigia repens and hornwort that I could sell. If you suggest a fair prive

I really like the anacharis, and love the ludwigia repens, but I have no idea what is fair on them, so you tell me. I am looking for a bit of frogbit too. Again, I am brand new to plants so this is a learning process for me.

Nikki2577

I would love some I have 7 tanks so you can send whatever you can fit in the box PayPal?

MD_Plants
I would love some I have 7 tanks so you can send whatever you can fit in the box PayPal?

Yep just send me a pm with your address and I can send out today

mattgirl
If this is still available I would love to get some of it. I want to get rid of my plastic plants and go real. Keep in mind I killed most of my hornwort so I can't guarantee that I will be able to keep it alive but I now have flourish and flourish excel and my hornwort is making a come back. My zipcode is 71937

What other types of plants do you have available for sale? I would be interested in trying other, supposedly easy to grow, plants. I am good with house plants but aquarium plants are new to me.

MD_Plants
If this is still available I would love to get some of it. I want to get rid of my plastic plants and go real. Keep in mind I killed most of my hornwort so I can't guarantee that I will be able to keep it alive but I now have flourish and flourish excel and my hornwort is making a come back. My zipcode is 71937

What other types of plants do you have available for sale? I would be interested in trying other, supposedly easy to grow, plants. I am good with house plants but aquarium plants are new to me.

Shipping is going to be $7.65 if you include a pic of your tank, what lights you have, substrate, occupants, size, etc. I’m sure we can find plants suited for you!

Fanatic
Please be aware that Anacharis doesn’t do well past a temperature of 78, which makes it trickier with bettas, though some may have success

MD_Plants
All my anacharis is grow in 79 degree water and thriving, even exploding in growth

mattgirl
Shipping is going to be $7.65 if you include a pic of your tank, what lights you have, substrate, occupants, size, etc. I’m sure we can find plants suited for you!
Shipping sounds fair.

My tank is a 55 gallon 48x12.5x21"high. I have 1 BN pleco, 7 neon, 6 long finned black skirts and 1 columbian red/blue all in the tetra family plus 5 pearl and 4 zebra danios and then more corys than one tank should have. The lighting is just the normal florescent tube lights that came with the tank. 1 1/2 inch deep pool filter sand substrate.

MD_Plants
The reason for the death of hornwort is most likely the lighting. Hornwort can grow from the water coloum so its not substrate. If you increase lighting you should expect a lot better results.

mattgirl
The reason for the death of hornwort is most likely the lighting. Hornwort can grow from the water coloum so its not substrate. If you increase lighting you should expect a lot better results.
I am stuck with the lighting I have so suspect plants aren't going to flourish in it. I moved what was still alive over to my molly grow out tank that gets a lot of natural day light. I am feeding it with flourish and it is making a comeback. I also have some dwarf water lettuce that doesn't do well in my big tank either. I think there is too much surface movement for it to thrive. I have also moved all of it to the grow out tank. I am afraid the Anachris may suffer the same fate so maybe I should pass on it and let someone that can give it a good life have it and just stick with the artificial plants.

Thanks bunches for the offer though.

Ari840
Still available??

Mike1995
I'd be interested if you have anymore anacharis

MD_Plants
Hmmm I’ll have to see how much I have. I will have enough for one I’m not sure about tow I’ll have to check

Ari840
Hmmm I’ll have to see how much I have. I will have enough for one I’m not sure about tow I’ll have to check

No biggie keep me in mind for when you may have a little extra!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views
Thomas Lin
Replies
Views