Free- 36gallon bow front- Hampton NH

1. The Fish Lady Member Member

Hi everyone, I am moving and can not take my tank with me. I would be willing to give the entire set up to someone including the fish of course if you would be willing to pick it up. It also houses some snails and ghost and amano shrimp. Hope to find a good home for them. My take is a little over a year old,most of the fish are that old or younger but I do have some cories that are about 2 1/2 years old.

2. The Fish Lady Member Member

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1464979676.482475.jpg
    This is my tank. I also have a 50ft( I think) Python hose. My filter is a 75aqueon Quietflow and I have a sponge filter as well

3. Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

do you have a stand with it? and where do you live? by the way if you want to know who i am, so you don't think i am someone you don't really know about, i have 4 tanks. two 40gal (top one is community and bottom one is RCS) breeder tanks, one 60gal community tank and one 10gal. :)
    Edit: how many fish and what kind of fish are in there? just wondering, so i know who i am going to take care of :)

4. sunshine2012 Member Member

Hi fish lady, I would love to bring home the tank and put it next to my other one that's just like it! I live in NH also and not far from you. I tried to pm you, but not sure you got it? I have been taking care of fish over 20 years now and they are my favorite pets. If it's still available please pm me for my number so you can text me. Thank you sunshine2012

5. The Fish Lady Member Member

Thanks Sarah and sunshine! I thought my tank was spoken for but the person has changed their mind. So I have decided to keep the tank set up but I would really like to rehome my fish and not take them to petco. So if either one of you are interested in just the fish, let me know. I have tried to figure out how to PM you but that isn't working out! My fish friends are RedEye Tetra(4) Pristella Tetra(4),Glo lights(4),Balloon Molly(1), Cherry Barb(2), Platys(2) ,Zebra Danio(1), Cories(5). I also have ghost and amano shrimp, nerite snails and 2 gold Inca snails. Thanks, hope to hear from you!

6. Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh I will take the cories! Are they albino? I have 13 in my 60gal so they would be very happy! Also the 2 gold inca snails I will take:)

7. MissRuthless Well Known Member Member

Have you found homes for everyone? :)