Frank And The Bubbles

Mentalrose

Reactions
Experience
1 year
Frank has been in his tank less than 48 hours and he’s got a bubble nest going in the corner. He’s stuffing leaves up in it and I thought this was really fun and neat to watch til I realized that he’s pulled all the little leaves off my nana petite. There’s nothing left but rhizome, literally. I hope my other plants are safe from the building frenzy!

jess3434

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
What a cutie! I'm just curious, what is your tank size?

goldface

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
Just started
Well, that was fast. Even my short attention span was left unsatisfied (I’m just kidding). Frank seems to be settling in nicely .
jess3434 said:
What a cutie! I'm just curious, what is your tank size?
Merely curious ?

jess3434

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lol I watched as I typed I am just curious it looks like a beautiful tank, he seems very happy.

OP
Mentalrose

Mentalrose

Reactions
Experience
1 year
5C6C40FD-F0A6-4413-B89D-4337D7C0822B.jpeg The tank as it is now - it’s just a 10 gallon tank and right now Frank is the only occupant. Sorry the video is so short! I grabbed my phone quick to take it and the phone rang! xD I’m glad it was enjoyed all the same. He’s turning out to be a really interesting little guy!

Edit: except the little plant down in front? Yeah, it hasn’t got any leaves now. They’re all stuffed in his bubbles. Thanks, Frank. xD

New Threads