Foxface has the camo going on... IDK what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stolly08

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
SW tank is a 40 breeder with a 20 sump and been running for a good 6-8months and all has been well recently until today I noticed Foxxy my Foxface has the camo up and was panting really hard like as hard as you would after a run... now the panting has gone down but still has the camo up and I put in the Marine Flakes by SeaChem that everyone in there always eats and I just put her favorite Seaweek nori in and she won't touch either... She's just hiding...
She would be probably the most aggressive fish in my system the other fish are as follows; yellow eyed kole tang, neon dottyback, little peach damsel, sand sifting star, a couple blue legged hermit crabs, 1 scarlet hermit crab, a dragon goby and then corals; Kenya trees, green candy, then a couple other circular zoa's or something like that, irregardless they aren't gonna hurt Foxxy...
Water parameters are good:
pH- 8.0
Ammonia- 0
Nitrite- 0
Nitrate- 5.0
Calcium-330
Alkalinity- 10
Phosphate- 0.20
Everything else in the tank is doing great! I've been getting all my parameters in the good zone as of recent and everything is flourishing so idk what's going on with her...
Any ideas???
All help would be greatly appreciated....

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah mine does that while hunkering down at night but not when the lights are on in the daytime. How is your water flow? Plenty of surface agitation for oxygen saturation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 10 20.0%

Top Bottom