Black/brown Tabby, Lucky 3 yrs female 12lbs*moody*
Black with white on chest, Jake 1.5 yrs male 18lbs of muscles *cuddle muffin*

Attachments

hockeyref88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
There a lot of people who don't. I can't understand them. Tho I prefer male cats over females. Females are temperamental .
Yeah thats all we have are males but I dig em all. Females can be very moody. I really like the black one and also like the shorter hair as well. The gray tuxedo's color is awesome but........................Georgie??? Female?? LOL..Do they all get along??

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh my God, Allie ... They're all sooooooo beautiful ! Thanks so much for the pictures! You know how happy you make us with them l. I absolutely love all of your cats. The black one, the brownish tabby, and the reddish one with the beautiful green eyes, and the cute one laying with his belly up ... lol, all way too cute!

OP
A

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Yeah thats all we have are males but I dig em all. Females can be very moody. I really like the black one and also like the shorter hair as well. The gray tuxedo's color is awesome but........................Georgie??? Female?? LOL..Do they all get along??
Lucky and Milo get along great. Lucky is jealous of Jake & displays it well. She was the baby before he came along. My bf name her George, so I looked to see what sex she was & said nope it's Georgieeee.
Georgie was named after a character off of soap opera,General Hospital. They had a female character with the same name. Lucky was named b/c I said you are such a lucky kitty...the day we brought her home. Later on all 4 cats names are character's names on GH. 2 of them came after I named Milo & Jake. Odd & embarassing. I have been watching GH since I was 11 yrs old...the only soap I keep track of.

OP
A

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
four cats wow that must be a busy house, i was thinking of going for a trifecta but 2 is a handful as it is.

I like the Jake he looks like a panther
Stick with 2, 3 is good but 4 is too much. It's like having one kid who always wants something. I love my foursome but they do keep me busy.
Yup he's our little panther big cat. I hum the Pink Panther theme when he walks sometimes.

Thanks all...I do enjoy showing off my kids.

Last edited:

ThisGuy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Haha i cant believe that i read that the first time and didn't even catch it. Yes females can be very moody i live with my GF and our female golden and the 2 female calico's i know all about moody. I live in estrogen town, the only testosterone in the house besides me is Mr.betta and all he dose is flare up and look angry all the time.

hockeyref88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Haha i cant believe that i read that the first time and didn't even catch it. Yes females can be very moody i live with my GF and our female golden and the 2 female calico's i know all about moody. I live in estrogen town, the only testosterone in the house besides me is Mr.betta and all he dose is flare up and look angry all the time.
Mine is just the opposite. My cats are all male. My dog is male. The only female is in the house is my wife and thats the way she wants it, which suits me just fine....God I'm still laughing............Estrogen town!!!! Classic!!

OP
A

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Mine is just the opposite. My cats are all male. My dog is male. The only female is in the house is my wife and thats the way she wants it, which suits me just fine....God I'm still laughing............Estrogen town!!!! Classic!!
It's even here my & my bf plus the cats...3 vs 3. I think the estrogen is the dominant hormone tho. Lucky is our "b___chy cat. She attacks everyone, hiss spits...total drama queen. So is Georgie...she screams like some one is murdering her not trying to play.
All the boys I have had in my life were nice, easy going and cuddly. Sure boys are much more hyper when young. But I won't ever get another female.

hockeyref88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It's even here my & my bf plus the cats...3 vs 3. I think the estrogen is the dominant hormone tho. Lucky is our "b___chy cat. She attacks everyone, hiss spits...total drama queen. So is Georgie...she screams like some one is murdering her not trying to play.
All the boys I have had in my life were nice, easy going and cuddly. Sure boys are much more hyper when young. But I won't ever get another female.
Funny how that works isn't it?

mastercave

Valued Member
Reaction score
great looking cats! myself, i love black cats, esp. how every single black cat out there looks exactly the same - black with a tuft of white on their chest.

i have a 2 year old that looks exactly like Jake there. i saved him from a construction site when he was only 2 weeks old and he was in the way of construction with no mom in site.

OP
A

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
great looking cats! myself, i love black cats, esp. how every single black cat out there looks exactly the same - black with a tuft of white on their chest.

i have a 2 year old that looks exactly like Jake there. i saved him from a construction site when he was only 2 weeks old and he was in the way of construction with no mom in site.
It amazes me. All black with white tufts do look exactly alike. It's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom