Found Indian Almond Leaves For Decent Price

Discussion in 'Meds, Additives and Supplements Reviews' started by Demeter, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DemeterFishlore VIPMember

I've had this website bookmarked for at least a year now but never had a card to buy online with. Finally decided to get a debit card and went a little crazy and blew some cash on fish stuff. Wondering if others have bought from this site before?

Free shipping and in comparison to a 3pk of 6in IAL for 9$ at VIPets, 12.50$ for 50ish 7in+ leafs is a much better deal. Also bought some Teak leafs to give them a try and we'll see how it goes. 10-14 work days shipping means I'll probably get them in a few weeks. I'll add an update when I get them.

2. FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Interesting, seems like a good deal to me, mine were purchased in packs of five that I got at $2.50 for 8-10 inch leaves.

I can never seem to have enough of these, they are always in my tanks and I boil them down to make tannin extract for when I do water changes.
    Banana leaves sound interesting as well, I have always wanted to purchase litter from botanicals for my tanks, sounds like it's worth a try.

3. DemeterFishlore VIPMember

I'm begin to hate myself a little. Decided to check out ebay for a little while and ended up placing two bids on females bettas and buying a bit of water spangles and some frogbit.

4. DemeterFishlore VIPMember

I received on email saying the package was shipped on the 4th and I just got them today. Not disappointed at all, good price and great leaves, they'll last me a while.
    Leafs.JPG