Found Fry

Mick2409

Active Member
Member
Messages
66
Reaction score
29
Location
England
Experience
More than 10 years
HI all went to do water change in tank and spotted some fry in it got breeding box out now can't find any
Do I leave as it is and stop looking
And do I leave water change all tests are gd
 

Jaguar

Active Member
Member
Messages
127
Reaction score
31
Experience
5 to 10 years
What kind of fry are they? How big is your tank? What species do you have in your tank? How many plants/decorations do you have for the fry to hide in?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
M

Mick2409

Active Member
Member
Messages
66
Reaction score
29
Location
England
Experience
More than 10 years
Jaguar said:
What kind of fry are they? How big is your tank? What species do you have in your tank? How many plants/decorations do you have for the fry to hide in?
Guppys I have swordfish and shrimp with them
75lt tank
1563637043973.jpg
 

kallililly1973

Fishlore Legend
Member
Messages
10,084
Reaction score
10,039
Location
Rhode Island USA
Experience
3 years
If you don’t have another tank to keep them in ide let them breed and let nature take its course. If you keep them in a breeder box your tank will soon be overrun with fry IMO
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #5
OP
M

Mick2409

Active Member
Member
Messages
66
Reaction score
29
Location
England
Experience
More than 10 years
Mick2409 said:
Guppys I have swordfish and shrimp with them
75lt tank
1563637043973.jpg
3 guppys 3sword 8 shrimp and 2 pepper corys

kallililly1973 said:
If you don’t have another tank to keep them in ide let them breed and let nature take its course. If you keep them in a breeder box your tank will soon be overrun with fry IMO
Thanks for replys
 

Jaguar

Active Member
Member
Messages
127
Reaction score
31
Experience
5 to 10 years
I would say if you leave them a couple might survive. If you put them in a box then they will definitely live and there will be more and more and more... and then you will have to many. So I would say you could leave them.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
257
Guests online
3,220
Total visitors
3,477

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom