Well Known Member
Reaction score
I think it will be really cool to see how everyone discovered FishLore!! Miley

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was searching and I found https://www.fishlore.com/ and then about a few months later I found the forum and joined.
Tom

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
I just typed in a search for Neons on Google and it popped up with an article from this site. Then I discovered it had a discussion board like one I'm already a member of, so I joined to see what it was all about.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
cool - i was also looking for neon tetra care and found a link from FL. then i signed up and have been addicted to it ever since!! LOL!! Miley

Jeffhvacr02

Reaction score
I found the place last night researching fish species

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i was looking for information on mollies

Clint

Valued Member
Reaction score
I had a real need to know if I was raising my fish properly ......oh internet played a part....if I remember right ....I was trying to find a site on Redtail sharks wanted to know how to tell the sexes still dont know..... although i have found now that they will rarely breed in captivity anyways....so that is how I found Fishlore....and what a goldmine we have here in fishlore....thx4ur time .... Clint

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
you should put a pic of your red tail shark in my thread of RARE AND SPECIAL FISH in the fish photo category..cuz i am sure many people havent seen them before..lol ok ill stop advertising it ...bye ;D

Clint

Valued Member
Reaction score
lolagurl said:
you should put a pic of your red tail shark in my thread of RARE AND SPECIAL FISH in the fish photo category..cuz i am sure many people havent seen them before..lol ok ill stop advertising it ...bye ;D
I am just settin up my brand new 125 gallon L shaped tank once its up and running I will post all kinds of pics keep pushing the rare stuff we all luv it thats why we r here....thx4ur time...Clint

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
I was searching on the web came across this fish book ad, clicked on friends, found fishlore link, found fishlore, looked around, signed up. That's how I came here.

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
lolagurl said:
I see those everywhere I go. They're common place at fish stores. I had one about 10 years ago or so but he didn't do too well.

Clint

Valued Member
Reaction score
Eskielvr said:
lolagurl said:
Thx for ur comment although I do blieve lola was jus funnin and plugging the rare and special photos category yes redtails r very common....thx 4ur time....Clint
I see those everywhere I go. They're common place at fish stores. I had one about 10 years ago or so but he didn't do too well.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well it's been so long I hardly remember, but I believe I was just searching around the internet for fish stuff and stumbled across the site

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gunnie sent me here she knew it was the kind of site I enjoyed
Carol

FishFyer

Valued Member
Reaction score
I was looking for forums on fish and i googled it and this site came up

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Had extra time on x-mass break awhile back and fish forums somehow came to my mind and I googled them and this was one that came up and all the friendly people help my decision in staying

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i was surfing the net looking for a website where i can find infos about tank maintenance and found fishlore ;D.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i found fishlore on yahoo. i wanted to figure out how to set up a Saltwater tank

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Was just browsing the internet researching various fish as I began setting up my first tank. It's a great find!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom