Foster and Smith aquatics

Discussion in 'USA Fish Stores' started by jetajockey, Apr 10, 2010.

1. jetajockeyFishlore VIPMember

Just wanted to give props to Foster and Smith aquatics, ordered a bottle of TSS yesterday (friday afternoon around 3:30) and literally less than 2 hours I received an email with this in the subject:

" Your order has left our shipping facility and will be delivered via FEDEX SMART POST. "

Given that I didn't order a very big product, I didn't take advantage of their flat shipping rate, but I was still impressed with the speed in which my order was processed.

2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Yes I like them alot also :) We order fleas stuff for our dog and cat from them and they don't charge shipping for it. No shipping on animal healthcare meds.
    Carol

3. I've had a few dealings with them, and have always been quite satisfied.

4. catsma_97504Fishlore LegendMember

I too like their service. My last order included a UV Sterilizer, but it doesn't appear to be able to move much water. In fact, when I attach the airline tubing, it is unable to pump much of anything. They tried to help me figure out if the unit was clogged somehow, but not luck. They are shipping a new unit with a return label for the defective one.

5. jetajockeyFishlore VIPMember

the only issue i have is that they don't have any alternate shipping centers for faster delivery, hopefully they'll get that going eventually too.

My item is being sent from WI so it won't be here for a week :(

6. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good afternoon,

I use Drsfoster/smith too and have for years. I've always been very happy with their products and service. I also use   and have found them to be very good too.

Ken

7. jetajockeyFishlore VIPMember

just wanted to update, my order should be here tomorrow, its tracked to the local fedex office in town, they estimated delivery to be this saturday so getting it wednesday is a big +.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice