2 do they diliver to australia

P.S I'm thinking of joining

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I'm not certain if they ship to Australia or not.

I have ordered from drsfostersmith for many years and I've always been very satisfied. I also use also very reliable.

I have moved your thread to the USA Fish Stores section of the forum.

Ken

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Same here. I've always been happy with their products. I have no idea about shipping Australia.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Excellent store. I ordered from them Sunday evening, and for 8.99 in shipping, I got everything I ordered on Tuesday morning, as well as a $14 jar of food.
Sadly, they do not ship across national borders.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Have you not found a good retailer in Australia? We have a bunch of Australian members here, maybe they could help you find an online store that you will like.

I totally agree with the others, F&S is a great online store and I've ordered from them many times, everything from fish food to air pumps to an RO/DI unit.

GroverDill

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Good thread, I was unsure what on line stores were recommended.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
There is a section that is solely of reviews of online stores (go to the main forum page, and scroll about 2/3 of the way down).
Folks around here used to almost solely suggest DFS, but they've ceased the ad program that paid for much of the forum. Now, we still suggest it, as they offer excellent services, but we're also much more willing to suggest one of the many other online pet stores, as well.

kribensis keeper

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I went on their site and they do ship overseas except you need to contact them and give them your order number but they don't ship fish or live rock but that does not matter as all I want is some cichlid stones for my kribs and a co2 system for now but I'm not so sure about live plants as the only reason why live rock and fish can not be sent is because live rock is very picky and the fish will produce waste weather live plants can go for a long time in a bag of water as once my friend brought some live plants and accidently left the bag in the car for almost a week and when he rememberd he went to get them and the plants were still like brand new

claudicles

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The Reef shop. It is in Melbourne, brilliant prices.

Thanks to Ryanr for the pointer.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I ise them also...as a matter of fact I had a TON of questions yesterday about improving my overflow system......they directed my call to a "TECH"....she was AWESOME!!!!!She took a buch of time with me on the phone.....even went out to the warehouse and got the product I had questions about, measured it, helped me get all the exact other fittings needed and I could just go on and on.......I was soooooooooooo happy...I asked to talk to supervisor and let her know how awesome the employee actually was...I have also had to return and exchange things with them.......with absolutely no hassles what so ever....When I first started the reef tank....I ordered the wrong timer....I called and explained that to them......even b4 returning the wrong one...they got the correct one in the mail and out to me immeditaly so I could relax about the tank......I cannot say enough positive things aobut them.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads