Forum Rules And Event Calendar

1. G

Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Where do we go if we want to re-review the rules of the forums? Also, is there a way to add events to the calendar? ;D

2. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Hi Gunnie,

I'm glad you brought that up. It's been a serious lapse on my part by not having "Rules" for the forum. I just posted the rules and registration agreement under the Forum Announcement / Suggestions. I'm working on letting members add events to the calendar. I'll let ya know.

3. OP
    OP
    G

Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Thanks Mike! I know most forums have pretty much the same rules, but some are a little different, and I didn't want to break any! ;) Also, that will be awesome when we can use the calendar function! ;)

4. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

ok - Senior and Hero members should now be able to post events to the calendar.  If you have any problems let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

5. F

FishFan Valued Member Member

SORRY I've been MIA as of late. The 1st 3 months of pregnancy is draining-and having 2 other active kids and a hubby...housework, etc., leaves little for hobbies. I'm really trying to get here-and here I am!-for a few minutes. PLEASE feel free to Private Message me-I get notification by e-mail, which I check often. :D Take Care & hope to be here more real soon. MUAH!