Forum Issues Log

1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Post any issues you have here and I'll get to it asap. I'll keep this post updated with items as they are added back.

Include what browser you're using when reporting issues so I can test.

Added:
    -Unanswered Threads in menu up top
    -Added "My Posts" in menu up top

2. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

I can't click on the stuff you just added back they're ontop of each other.

3. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

How about resizing the columns - for the latest post, the button to go to it disappears with members with long names. The replies and views column could be smaller to accommodate that.

4. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Hi Mike,
    What about a list of all the things you are working on? May provide some insight to members as what's coming, what's known etc.

Personally, I'm getting a few javascript issues, that are probably preventing themes/layouts displaying correctly.

It may just be a browser issue (IE v7.0.5730.13 on WinXP [work computers])

I'll check again tonight on IE v8 and Firefox and see what happens.

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Every one is seeing the layout messed up right now, I think. I know I am, and a few others are, anyway. I'm on a Mac with OS X, version 10 6 8.

So, not just you! :)

6. James95 Well Known Member Member

The site's looking a bit funky for me. It looks like this on both firefox and chrome.

Attached Files:

7. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thats how it looks for me, too. I think Mike is doing stuff :)

BTW, how did you get a screen shot to upload on here? I tried earlier, but I couldn't figure it out :/

8. James95 Well Known Member Member

Ah, okay. Good to know that it wasn't just me.Command Shift 3 and the screenshot saves to your desktop :)

9. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Oh, ok. I just did command+S. It saved it, but FishLore doesn't like the file extension, I guess. I thought about maybe just manually changing the extension lol

Now I know =D

10. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Looks like that on my phone too.

11. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

It looks like that for everyone

12. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Yay! Fixed!

13. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Yay!

Hey Mike? I'm having issues with pages loading. Its random, and they load into a white page, but with the proper address in the address bar. I'm sure you know, but just throwing it out there :)

14. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

"reply to thread" button doesn't work for me. I'm using Safari 5 for ipad2. Using the Quick Reply to post.

15. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Thanks guys for posting the issues - I may not respond right away but I do keeping looking at this thread, then go off and try to fix the issues mentioned.

Thanks!
    Mike

16. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

That might be because the server is being slammed right now.

17. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

I noticed twice no that when I reply, it sometimes posts the reply twice. And one time every time I clicked post new reply, it gave me a warning popup asking if I really wanted to leave the page or not.

Thanks for everything you are doing Mike!

18. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I kinda figured it was either due to you playing around with stuff, or there were bunches of people getting on to see the new changes and such :) But its looking good! Its fun seeing it change from one page to the next, surfing as you change stuff LOL

19. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

The snipping tool is your friend, if Command S doesnt work, click start, and in the type box start typing "snip" which should make the tool come up in the menu.

20. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

I still miss the New Replies option :( Also, it was really nice having a list at the bottom of the page with all the latest posts.