Forum Buddy Idea

ayeayeron

I thought of this a little while ago and was wondering what you guys thought of this!

What if we have “forum buddies”? Like a certain member or couple of members that tend to hang out in the same area of the forum and have knowledge in similar topics?
I think this would mostly just be for fun, but it could also be really helpful if you don’t quite know the answer to something, you can tag a forum buddy? Sorta similar to gurus, but for example if I wasn’t quite sure how to help someone in a topic about snails I could tag a buddy.
I mostly just thought of this because I sort of already have a forum buddy lol. Me and richiep spend our time in the same area of the forum and sometimes tag each other (I mostly tag him lol) to chime in

This could be moderator picked, or two or more members that agree on it could request to be buddies.

If this is a stupid idea y’all can let me know I just thought it would be pretty fun lol.

Cowardlyslimeball

I agree, that would be fun!
I guess It'd be like gurus but just people that have experience keeping certain fish or strange water perameters. I'm game!
I wish there was a betta group, I'm new to them and having quite a bit of trouble.

AggressiveAquatics

It’s just me myself and I

ayeayeron

It’s just me myself and I
I’m sure there’s someone for you (if you want a buddy) like a big cichlid guru perhaps?

BigManAquatics

Kinda thought thats what the ability to "follow" was for?

Similar Aquarium Threads

2 3 4
Replies
Views
ayeayeron
Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies