Fortunately Unfortunately - Page 2

Jaxsco

Unfortunately they didn't have any weaponry.

Maverick

Fortunately, they DID have a whole house to themselves... so they started to explore.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, the large group of army bombed their warehouse and killed 3/4 of fish

Maverick

Fortunately, the remaining fish were taken alive to be interrogated!

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, the aliens came to earth and destroyed planet earth, no fish alive! Neither us!

Jaxsco

Fortunately the aliens were fish.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, they are not fish, they are what so called alien fisabc.

Jaxsco

Fortunately, normal humans can't pronounce that so the fisa take over the water on the earth.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, earth is gone. Fish ARE DEAD! And so are you!(lol you just said fish took over the land)

Jaxsco

Fortunately earth was sent to a parallel universe so we can start the story over (and I said water. YOU said the fish took over the land. Lolz.)

thepianoguy

OMG lol okay I start one with airplane ain't you go before me!

Okay

Fortunately, the Airbus A380 that had loaded with TONS of fish had took off from Beijing international Airport(Lol)

Aquaphobia

Unfortunately the Airbus had a limited supply of fuel!

Jaxsco

Fortunately, the airport officials knew there was a limited amount if fuel and they landed.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately the fuel had already ran out, crash landed on the airport, 5 RARE spices of fish died.

Anders247

Fortunately, they were just spices, not species. They were already dead. But so much for the flavoring! lol

Jaxsco

Unfortunately, they were very good and the world mourned the horrifying loss.

Anders247

Fortunately, no one cared longer than 5 days.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, the airbus had crashed again and right now hit Anders and rolled over him!

Anders247

Fortunately, I shape-shifted into invincible matter and I was fine.

Aquaphobia

Unfortunately, my brain exploded after this latest plot twist:shock:

Jaxsco

Unfortunately, for anders, it only lasted 10 seconds. The military is now chasing anders. Run.

Anders247

Fortunately, I used mind-control on them and they stopped bothering me.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, polices n army had found anders, and arrest him! I am the leader of the police services! And everyone residents in the whole country were staring at you. Mad...lol even the aliens!

thepianoguy

Fortunately, the airport officials knew there was a limited amount if fuel and they landed.

n they are air traffic controllers not airport officials lol

Anders247

Fortunately, I escaped and I zapped myself to another universe, where I wasn't in the story. Instead, thepianoguy is now the main character. He went to Indonesia to discover new species of fish.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, lol I went on the a330 to indonesia and discovered a new shark named lol and who had ate 8 of my guards, I am on an island with 3 others.

Jaxsco

Fortunately, a piano fell on you. That was a bit harsh.... oh well.

thepianoguy

VERY UNFORTUNATELY, guard Jaxsco pushed me away from the piano and it very unfortunately fell on Jaxsco... and I played a CHIPON piano music on this bloody piano...lol is just got violent haha

Jaxsco

Fortunately, it wasn't an R rated story with horror in it so that scene got deleted.

thepianoguy

Unfortunately, I got out of the space and went to play by my self

Jaxsco

Fortunately, I revived the thread! I'm that good.

Aquaphobia

Unfortunately, Jaxsco seems to be on a thread revival tour and no one knows where he will strike next!

thepianoguy

Fortunately, Jaxco is from Mars so he went over and called military and star the war and try to vs Aquaphobia.

Similar Aquarium Threads

11 12 13 14
Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
5thgradeguppyraiser
2 3
Replies
Views
endlercollector