Fortunate Unfortunate - Page 8

SeaMonkey06

Member
KinderScout said:
Unfortunately, upon hearing that Abracrab was about to set all the shrimp free from servitude on the algae fields, mollusc spy John Winkle Booth shot him dead....
I know this is not the point of the thread, but this. is. brilliant.
 

Sanderguy777

Member
KinderScout said:
Unfortunately, upon hearing that Abracrab was about to set all the shrimp free from servitude on the algae fields, mollusc spy John Winkle Booth shot him dead....
Fortunately, the law was already enacted, so the shrimp were freed.
 

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

Member
Unfortunately this sea is filled lawlessness and a gang of red herring came and ate all the shrimp
 

Sanderguy777

Member
LifeGivesYouLemonOscars said:
Unfortunately this sea is filled lawlessness and a gang of red herring came and ate all the shrimp
You should've gone with carpet bagger fish or something lol
 

jake37

Member
Fortunately the eggs the shrimps were carrying hatched in the herrings and the shrimplets consumed the herrings inside out.... emerging stronger than ever...

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars said:
Unfortunately this sea is filled lawlessness and a gang of red herring came and ate all the shrimp
 

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

Member
You have to say fortunately or unfortunately or it don't count
 

Pythia

Member
jake37 said:
Fortunately the eggs the shrimps were carrying hatched in the herrings and the shrimplets consumed the herrings inside out.... emerging stronger than ever...
Unfortunately, the shrimp turned evil and started attacking human kind
 

Sanderguy777

Member
Cobra507 said:
Unfortunately, the shrimp turned evil and started attacking human kind
Fortunately, since humans like to eat shrimp, it saved other endangered species that were getting eaten.
 

KinderScout

Member
Unfortunately, realising their probable gastronomic demise, the shrimp managed to flee back to the algae fields where they ate copius amounts of the stuff and worked out until they grew big enough to avoid being eaten and formed a well regimented army (complete with weapons of mass destruction and some refurbished pink panzers) in order to fight back.
 

Sanderguy777

Member
KinderScout said:
Unfortunately, realising their probable gastronomic demise, the shrimp managed to flee back to the algae fields where they ate copius amounts of the stuff and worked out until they grew big enough to avoid being eaten and formed a well regimented army (complete with weapons of mass destruction and some refurbished pink panzers) in order to fight back.
What kind of weapons? Cuttlefish toxin nerve gas, or sea snake venom nukles? lol
 

KinderScout

Member
Sanderguy777 said:
What kind of weapons? Cuttlefish toxin nerve gas, or sea snake venom nukles? lol
The worst possible kind..... genetically modified giant man eating BBA..... EEEEEEKKKK!!! RUUUUUUN!!!!!!
 

jake37

Member
Fortunately they managed to develop their man eating air borne BBA and release it to watch ....
 

Pythia

Member
Unfortunately, they malfunctioned
 

jake37

Member
Fortunately the malfunction was simply a microsecond delay....

Cobra507 said:
Unfortunately, they malfunctioned
 

Sanderguy777

Member
Unfortunately, the entire country of Australia was engulfed with bba (which was the only organism that could live through the summer in the out back)
 

FishGirl115

Member
Fortunately all the people and wildlife of Australia escaped to Russia.
 

jake37

Member
Unfortunately they drown while crossing the ocean.

FishGirl115 said:
Fortunately all the people and wildlife of Australia escaped to Russia.
 

FishGirl115

Member
Fortunately dolphins manage to save 1/4 of them
 

NBettas83

Member
Unfortunately, Stalin sent them to the gulag.
 

jake37

Member
Fortunately Stalin had not yet been born so his orders were delayed by 500 years and they were released immediately.

NBettas83 said:
Unfortunately, Stalin sent them to the gulag.
 

NBettas83

Member
Unfortunately, as they were being released, a Tsunami hit.
 

Pythia

Member
Fortunately, it was in the weather forecast and they were well prepared.
 

KinderScout

Member
UnFortunately, just outside Stalingrad, the weather was rather colder than they had prepared for and many of them froze to death.....
 

Pythia

Member
This has been silent for way too long! I'll give this a bump.
 

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Member
Fortunately the surviving ones had wetsuits, so they were safe. They also had waterproof winter gear.
 

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

Member
Unfortunately the wetsuits were dry rotted and fell apart so they died anyway
 

NBettas83

Member
Fortunately, they were buried in Chernobyl, and the radiation resurrected them.
 

Pythia

Member
Unfortunately, the radiation also mutated them into some kind of evil momster
 

NBettas83

Member
Cobra507 said:
Unfortunately, the radiation also mutated them into some kind of evil momster
Momster?

Fortunately, they exploded on the spot and their souls found their way into the bodies of some Bettas in Thailand.
 

jake37

Member
Unfortunately they soon burst into mini-suns; while one might have kept the other warm when they all burst into mini-suns at the same time a black-hole formed sucking everything in the next 100 solar systems into a tight un-escapeable ball.
 

NBettas83

Member
jake37 said:
Unfortunately they soon burst into mini-suns; while one might have kept the other warm when they all burst into mini-suns at the same time a black-hole formed sucking everything in the next 100 solar systems into a tight un-escapeable ball.
 

Pythia

Member
NBettas83 said:
Momster?

Fortunately, they exploded on the spot and their souls found their way into the bodies of some Bettas in Thailand.
Whops, sorry, typo! Its monster
 

jkkgron2

Member
Fortunately one of the aliens from a different planet found a way to leave the black hole
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
jkkgron2 said:
Fortunately one of the aliens from a different planet found a way to leave the black hole
Unfortunately the black hole imploded
 

NBettas83

Member
Ight Imma head out this is all above me brain level.
 

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

Member
fortunately they ended up on a planet like ours with a radiation that made then grow arms and legs and were able to breathe oxygen and they took over the planet like planet of the apes except with fish......
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
but unfortunately a heard of wild radiation-enhanced grizzly bears began to chase them down and eat them!!
 

jake37

Member
fortunately the grizzly bears died of radiation poisoning as they were about to bite down on their meal.
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
Unfortunately the mutated fish decided to eat the grizzly bear’s corpses and got food poisoning
 

jake37

Member
Fortunately the stupid fishes ended up with a pain in the stomach and didn't outright die.
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
Unfortunately their momentary stomach aches caused them to get a mutated case of ich!
 

Pythia

Member
Fortunately, they somehow got cured
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
Unfortunately the medication used to cure them killed of their natural food sources
 

PenguinTetra38

Member
fortunately, they found an unnatural food source. Freeze-dried bloodworms o.0
 

NBettas83

Member
PenguinTetra38 said:
fortunately, they found an unnatural food source. Freeze-dried bloodworms o.0
Unfortunately, they were not pre-soaked and exploded their stomachs.
 

Wrench

Member
jinjerJOSH22 said:
Fortunately, the Alligator was vegan.
Unfortunately the snails were not and ate the alligator
 

NBettas83

Member
Wrench said:
Unfortunately the snails were not and ate the alligator
You realize that post was 7 months ago, right???
 

Wrench

Member
NBettas83 said:
You realize that post was 7 months ago, right???
Nope had no clue haha didnt look at the date at the top. Just popped up on my thread and thought it was funny
 

Gel0city

Member
What if I ended this with, fortunately this was all a dream Just kidding, keep this thread going, it's entertaining saying the least.
 

NBettas83

Member
Gel0city said:
What if I ended this with, fortunately this was all a dream Just kidding, keep this thread going, it's entertaining saying the least.
That sounds like me having dreams lol.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom