Fortunate Unfortunate

lisa99

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fortunately back in the aquatic squirrel tank all is back to normal on this beautiful Tuesday night. The Fluval 3.0 has shifted to moonlight and several couples are sitting below the Italian Val holding hands and smooching. Except for Ralph. He’s saddled up Oliver the Oscar for a moonlit ride around the tank.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Unfortunately Oliver is rather slow, so Bruce and Fred still caught Ralph and initiated a conflict over the Maria tattoo.

FinalFins

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Fortunately this WHOLE thread is a movie and at that moment the director said "CUT! Thats a wrap."

So the maria tattoo issue was resolved.

lisa99

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Unfortunately for the squirrels, “Squirrels the Sequel” starts shooting immediately after a 10 minute food break even though it’s almost midnight!

The actor playing Ralph, Squirrelvester Stalone, was highly annoyed at not getting the night off since he had a hot date with the actress playing Marie.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the squirrels, “Squirrels the Sequel” starts shooting immediately after a 10 minute food break even though it’s almost midnight!

The actor playing Ralph, Squirrelvester Stalone, was highly annoyed at not getting the night off since he had a hot date with the actress playing Marie.
Fortunately for Ralph, the movie director miscalculated, and "Squirrels The Sequel" isn't due to be filmed for another month.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Unfortunately there are a lot of other things to do this month. As it turns out, Maria is PREGNANT with only 3 weeks to go.

lisa99

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fortunately after the tattoo incident, Fred had admitted to the colony that he and Maria weren’t really married. It was a sham so they could get the extra tank square footage which was a perk of being married.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Unfornatly I cant shut my brain off. Fornatly I have a good supply of burboun.
Sorry i couldnt follow the whole thread but when you spray the bathroom it just smells like a bathroom in the tropics.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, Curly has a whole chipmunk gang "the Jet" behind his back, so no one dares to bother Maria for a while.
(Wait so we are in the sequel now right?)
Unfortunately, a rival gang, the Planes, challenges the Jets to a duel.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom