Fortunate Unfortunate - Page 14

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately, they got new indestructible silicone to seal it up.
Unfortunately they didn't let it dry properly and a snail ate some.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Unfortunately they didn't let it dry properly and a snail ate some.
Fortunately, it had a ton of babies before it died and he had so many he could give extras to all his friends.
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately, it had a ton of babies before it died and he had so many he could give extras to all his friends.
Unfortunately the snails friends did not appreciate 10 children to care for each
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Unfortunately the snails friends did not appreciate 10 children to care for each
Fortunately the fishkeeper had to many snails so picked out all the snail babies.
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately the fishkeeper had to many snails so picked out all the snail babies.
Unfortunately it was too late and those snails had babies and it was a snail-splosion.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Unfortunately it was too late and those snails had babies and it was a snail-splosion.
Fortunately the snails have always wanted grandkids to spoil.
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately the snails have always wanted grandkids to spoil.
Unfortunately the over spoiled them and caused an ammonia spike.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Unfortunately the over spoiled them and caused an ammonia spike.
Fortunately no fish got sick being a German FISH tank and all.

(If confused see earlier)
 

kanzekatores

Member
But unfortunately the fish tank owner had to do a HUGE water change and this stressed out and confused the fish
 

Latest threads

Top Bottom