Fortunate Unfortunate - Page 12

Mii

Member
SeaMonkey06 said:
Unfortunately, it is still deathly quiet
Fortunately, i replied again
 

FishBoy101

Member
Mii said:
Fortunately, i replied again
Unfortunately I just found this in this state
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Fortunately, the day has been saved!
 

jkkgron2

Member
Unfortunately it’s night now
 

FishBoy101

Member
jkkgron2 said:
Unfortunately it’s night now
Fortunately I have done /time set 100
 

Mii

Member
FishBoy101 said:
Fortunately I have done /time set 100
Unfortunately cheats are disabled
 

Pythia

Member
Fortunately, we can change it from "the day has been saved" to "the night has been saved"
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Unfortunately, the night is no longer saved as Batman broke his leg.
 

Pythia

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Unfortunately, the night is no longer saved as Batman broke his leg.
fortunately, batgirl came and saved the night
 

NBettas83

Member
Unfortunately, she broke her leg too.
 

AquaCaitlin

Member
NBettas83 said:
Unfortunately, she broke her leg too.
Fortunately, she was able to superglue it back together
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
AquaCaitlin said:
Fortunately, she was able to superglue it back together
Thats the only kind of superglue i will by for the rest of my life!

Unfortunately, Medusa showed up and turned Batgirl into a statue.
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Thats the only kind of superglue i will by for the rest of my life!

Unfortunately, Medusa showed up and turned Batgirl into a statue.
fortunately, a blind dog used it's keen sense of smell to find Medusa and fought her off
 

KinderScout

Member
Fortunately Dawn came along and took the night to a safe place for the day...
 

KinderScout

Member
KinderScout said:
Fortunately Dawn came along and took the night to a safe place for the day...
unfortunately I have old man's fingers and was replying to the end of the previous page - oops!
 

Pythia

Member
Fortunately, u realized it
 

NBettas83

Member
Pythia said:
Fortunately, u realized it
Unfortunately, someone else did it.
 

KinderScout

Member
Fortunately NBettas83 pointed it out
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
KinderScout said:
Fortunately NBettas83 pointed it out
Unfortunately, it turns out that that KinderScout was Medusa all along ! And the reason that he couldn't type fast is that HIS fingers turned to stone!
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Fortunately, he used his considerabl magic powers to turn them back to normal.
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Fortunately, he used his considerabl magic powers to turn them back to normal.
unfortunately, Godzilla started rampaging in the city
 

NBettas83

Member
Fortunately, 10 legions of Romans came and detained the wild beast.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Unfortunately a tsunami came and wiped out the soldiers and not Godzilla.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Unfortunately a tsunami came and wiped out the soldiers and not Godzilla.
Fortunately, Godzilla is allergic to pollen, and, since it was allergy season, he asphyxiated and died.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Unfortunately, everyone in the surrounding area also began to succumb to the pollen.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Fortunately they were moved by the tsunami to the shed aquarium where there isn't pollen and all got to leave with a German Blue Ram.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Unfortunately, not all knew what to do with them and the few that did ended up with seriously overstocked aquariums, becaise Godzilla knocked out the internet infrastructure.
 

NBettas83

Member
Fortunately some random guy robbed Jeff Bezos and gathered enough money to start the internet infrastructure back up (Idk how it works).
 

Hugooo

Member
Unfortunately, Jeff had enough money left in his secret house that no one knows about (he obviously has like 30 houses) so he got the random guy arrested and he reversed the internet infrastructure back up, getting all of his money back. (Sounds somewhat unrealistic but hey, this whole thread is )
 

Mii

Member
Hugooo said:
Unfortunately, Jeff had enough money left in his secret house that no one knows about (he obviously has like 30 houses) so he got the random guy arrested and he reversed the internet infrastructure back up, getting all of his money back. (Sounds somewhat unrealistic but hey, this whole thread is )
fortunately, Google built new internet stuff with all the money they have as most of their services are reliant on the internet so if there's no internet they make no more money.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Mii said:
fortunately, Google built new internet stuff with all the money they have as most of their services are reliant on the internet so if there's no internet they make no more money.
Unfortunately, Boogle, Google's evil twin, chose this as the perfect time to strike, and they launched their own browser service.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Fortunately Boogle was just a made up website by Cheesecake
 

Bettybrown922

Member
Unfortuntely, Boogle took on a mind of its own - TRUE AI. And the world belonged to Boogle.
 

KinderScout

Member
Fortunately I am Boogle. I rule the internet. I rule the world. I will be su... su... su... s.s.s.... SUPREME!
 

Utar

Member
Not really the Fortunate Unfortunate, I call it the "That's Good, That's Bad"

My Uncle died.
That's bad.
No because, he left me a million dollars.
That's good.
No because I bought and airplane and fell out of it.
That's bad,
No because there was a hay stack below me.
That's good.
No because the hay stack had a pitch fork in it.
That's bad.
No because I missed the pitch fork.
That's good.
No because I missed the hey stack too.
The End.
 

Bettybrown922

Member
Utar said:
Not really the Fortunate Unfortunate, I call it the "That's Good, That's Bad"

My Uncle died.
That's bad.
No because, he left me a million dollars.
That's good.
No because I bought and airplane and fell out of it.
That's bad,
No because there was a hay stack below me.
That's good.
No because the hay stack had a pitch fork in it.
That's bad.
No because I missed the pitch fork.
That's good.
No because I missed the hey stack too.
The End.
And then the great Boogle came along & was pleased with your poem & allowed you to live! The End.
 

GouramisAreSuperior

Member
Bettybrown922 said:
And then the great Boogle came along & was pleased with your poem & allowed you to live! The End.
Unfortunately, people refuse for you to say "The End"
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
GouramisAreSuperior said:
Unfortunately, people refuse for you to say "The End"
Fortunately, KinderScout/Boogle is a benevolent ruler, and allows us Fishlorians to live in peace.
 

GouramisAreSuperior

Member
Cheesecake said:
Fortunately, KinderScout/Boogle is a benevolent ruler, and allows us Fishlorians to live in peace.
Unfortunately, Boogle died and now his evil heir has taken over.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
GouramisAreSuperior said:
Unfortunately, Boogle died and now his evil heir has taken over.
KinderScout I don't know who to tell you this, but you're dead. Sorry man.

Fortunately, Boogle's son, Woogle, is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, and can't figure out how to open doors. He is now trapped in the bathroom forever.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Unfortunately, Boogle only dyed his hair. And can still haunt everyone.
 

kanzekatores

Member
Fortunately I have no idea whats going on with creepy boogle because I just saw this thread and read the last message
 

Bettybrown922

Member
Unfortunately, kanzekatores Boogle has every idea what's going on and he's hijacked this thread & every thread ever written on the internet ever.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Fortunately, it doesn't affect future threads. And using this cheat code I can shut down Boogle forever. 22//shut/down//#Booglesucks//killed//by//sadness/gjsdkfhkhgskdjf
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately, it doesn't affect future threads. And using this cheat code I can shut down Boogle forever. 22//shut/down//#Booglesucks//killed//by//sadness/gjsdkfhkhgskdjf
Unfortunately, this thread passed away due to inactivity. It will be missed.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Cheesecake said:
Unfortunately, this thread passed away due to inactivity. It will be missed.
Fortunately an unfortunate post revived it and everyone will start posting again (hopefully).
 

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Fortunately an unfortunate post revived it and everyone will start posting again (hopefully).
unfortunately, you are probably wrong and no one will post again.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Canacullus said:
unfortunately, you are probably wrong and no one will post again.
Fortunately I can still post on here.
 

jake37

Member
unfortunately you can still post here.
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
Fortunately I am here to post as well
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom