Forsyth Aquatics Visit

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I went to Forsyth Aquatics (Harpua2002's shop) this morning.

She's got a LOT of gorgeous new plants-hopefully, she'll be able to post them soon. They're all healthy and stunning!

I walked out with Java Fern in lava rock-betta tank, another TALL java fern for my livebearer tank, and some Cryp Blassii.

For you snail-lovers-OMG-yellow rabbit snail, orange rabbit snail, and chocolate rabbit snail, zebra nerites, and tiger nerites. GORGEOUS shells, fun active snails for sure. I put the yellow rabbit snail with my ADF;D

I also came home with albino black neons, aeneus albino corys, blue cochu tetras, congo tetras, an apistogramma MacMasteri female, (positive ID) SAE's, and 3 amano shrimp.

Anyone who's looking for inverts, plants, or fish, she's got some gorgeous, healthy stock! She still has some threadfin rainbowfish. I adore mine! I have two males and four females. I've already seen my males "flashing" each other-it's this really cool dance they do. They're a really fun fish!

I'm hoping to post pics this upcoming week;D

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sounds like a great visit! Can't wait for pictures!!

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
She does ship snails because I'll be getting some from her as soon as her Internet is sorted out!

-Lisa

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom