FORGOTTEN FISH RANK

sasha

Reaction score
HI ppl
ive been reading posts that you guys have posted about fishlores rank in the past, does everyone still do it, IF NOT WHY NOT LOL, I was reading that fishlore was no1 for a while but if you see the group could do better , I voted on fishrank but for somereason I couldnt figure out how to do it on the other one ,

WHAT is the chances of getting fishlore to NO1 before christmas do you think we could, go on then lol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Usually sites have an aquarank or one of the other voting places listed. The main reason for haveing that is to get new mwmbers and to let people know we have a great site. It wasn't working that way so all the voting buttons were taken down. And yes we were # 1 for awhile.
Carol

Richard

Well Known
Reaction score
Buzz and I dived for so long and so deep into the net trying to find a site like this that I swear we may still be suffering from a case of 'cyber bends'.. I said that to say this, Fishlore and especially it's members rank number one in terms of the knowledge offered and the attitude with which it's offered.. as far as we're concerned, we're at home here and to use a little Caribbean lingo, "Every other site could climb grass and take it on!"

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The buttons are at the BOTTOM of the Home Page under the topics but I doubt that many members are voting as I have seen us ranked pretty low. Right now though we are #12 on one of the polls and #6 on the other so someone must be voting.

Rose

New Threads