Foreground/low Light Plants

ValerieAdams
I'm wanting to buy something like dwarf hair grass or dwarf sag. I just don't love the looks of them but I may compromise for one or the other. Does anyone have anything?

Zigi Zig
I would go with dwarf sag is easy to grow medium lights and growth fast, dwarf hair grass is consider as carpet moderate care plant and could be difficult and it appreciates a soft substrate that is rich in fertilizer you will need to provide the plant with moderate lighting at least of 2 watts per gallon or more, in the color temperature of 5000 to 7000.. Optional Co2 will help plant to grow faster.

smee82
Dwarf sag is pretty easy I had it in my tank then decided to do a rescape and took it out and I must of left a runner or 2 because it came back again.

ValerieAdams
Thanks for the info guys but I'm looking to buy on this thread. I have other threads for opinions and info in Aquascaping. I don't want to get in trouble for opinions because this is the BST forum.

goldface
I have a few Dwarf Sag. I don’t really consider them foreground plants, but you can still have them for cost of shipping.

ValerieAdams
I have a few Dwarf Sag. I don’t really consider them foreground plants, but you can still have them for cost of shipping.
How many do you have and how tall are they? Why don't you consider them foreground plants?

goldface
How many do you have and how tall are they? Why don't you consider them foreground plants?
I’ll have to look through them first, as I don’t want to pull too many out. I’ll let you know as soon as I can. How soon are you looking to get them?

I guess you could consider them foreground plants. For some reason the ones in the back grow quite tall, like background plants. The ones in the front and sides of the tank are shorter.

ValerieAdams
I'm looking to get them as soon as someone has some lol. I don't want too many to start, probably like 5? I do want some shorter ones though

goldface
Yeah, I can do that. Send me a PM. I can send a package out by tomorrow or Saturday. I think a small flat rate box is around $7 and some change. I even heard of people sending plants simply with a stamped envelope.

Oh, I take Paypal. Just need to retrieve my password. Lol.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
SpookaSpooka
Want To Buy Plant For Baby Shrimp
Replies
Views
MiniPop
Replies