For uprightandlocked & Tigerfishy: Bran and his buddies wanted to say Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

EDIT: Draco was never the "strongest" of the boys but since I nursed him back after the bacterial thing he hasn't been quite 100% yet. What do you guys reccommend?

Last edited:

uprightandlocked

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hello! SO sorry for not getting to this sooner, my laptop broke on me and I was without one for four days (how did I ever manage?)

That marble boy is beautiful, especially when his fins flare out! He is also so graceful moving through the water! The other bettas are very lively and pretty, too. You have a great bunch.

Does the marble love to travel? He can vacay here in Indy anytime

OP
Red1313

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Upright: Hehe the poor boy doesn't have his passport yet but as soon as he does he'll start planning his trip

Critter: Thanks

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi there, was off work yesterday shopping, poor me eh? .

Will catch the vid as soon as poss, I'm at work and I may give it away "ooohing" at a certain Bran... I'm sorry to hear that he has not got his passport renewed yet, would a bribe help haha?!

Aaaaaaah, can't wait to see the vid, maybe a sneaky couple seconds would go unnoticed

EDIT: OK, so a couple seconds turned into 4 minutes ... Hey, I'm glad to see we both got custody rights lol!!
Thanks so much for sharing the vids, all of them are stunning, and love the simple Q tank setup you have, it's very effective. And yes, you got the temp just right !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom