For uprightandlocked & Tigerfishy: Bran and his buddies wanted to say Hi

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Red1313, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  2. uprightandlockedWell Known MemberMember

Hello! SO sorry for not getting to this sooner, my laptop broke on me and I was without one for four days (how did I ever manage?)

That marble boy is beautiful, especially when his fins flare out! He is also so graceful moving through the water! The other bettas are very lively and pretty, too. You have a great bunch.

Does the marble love to travel? He can vacay here in Indy anytime ;)

3. critter_fritter79Well Known MemberMember

awesome Red!! Love that marble boy!!

4. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Upright: Hehe the poor boy doesn't have his passport yet but as soon as he does he'll start planning his trip :p

Critter: Thanks :)

5. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Hi there, was off work yesterday shopping, poor me eh? :p.

Will catch the vid as soon as poss, I'm at work and I may give it away "ooohing" at a certain Bran... I'm sorry to hear that he has not got his passport renewed yet, would a bribe help haha?!

Aaaaaaah, can't wait to see the vid, maybe a sneaky couple seconds would go unnoticed

EDIT: OK, so a couple seconds turned into 4 minutes :(... Hey, I'm glad to see we both got custody rights lol!!
    Thanks so much for sharing the vids, all of them are stunning, and love the simple Q tank setup you have, it's very effective. And yes, you got the temp just right :giggle: !!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice