For Shawnie

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ok everyone.....heres my beautiful JD babies from our very own Shawnie......the pics arent that great but u get the idea...(Shawnie...tell them to hold dtill ...for just a minute)...They have made themselves quite at home...theyre eating well, and not even having any issues with my wonderful ,sweet and innocent parrot babies.......lol.....I cant wait for them to grow......and they add just the touch I was looking for in that tank!!!!!! (They have been here just over a month)

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great photos Lori! Beautiful fish Did you name them Shawnie and Boyfriend?

Ken

Chris123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Those JDs have some nice coloring on them Shawnie Goodwork

Congrats on babies Lorabell they look beautiful

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks Everyone!!!!!!! Im soooooooooooo happy they like my house!!!!!!

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
aww ty lorabell!!!!!!! They made my morning im glad they are doing well!

michael68

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
beautiful jd,s,I miss my jd,i used to have about a six inch Jack dempsy until i had to breakdown my tank and give my fish away.I remember he used to be very aggressive towards my oscars.(80 gallon (Two red oscars,two tin foil barbs,one jd,and a pleco.))Not sure how they do with parrots ,but the more this fish grew the more aggressive he became.Maybe mine was a freak.Shawnie , if i every get my bigger tank i would like to purchase one of your jd,s.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
they are great fish mine were wimps with oscars...but now are tank bosses(as I had to rehome the oscars )...they still are with an array of a ton of different fish(parrots included) and do fun until spawn time....thanks again lorabell for sharing and ty for the nice comments everyone!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks again everyone(just for looking)......I think they are Beautiful too!!!!!!!!!! Yeah SHAWNIE!!!!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom