For Sale or To Good Home

1. outlaw

outlaw Well Known Member Member

In the Milwaukee, WI area.

Would prefer to keep somewhat local. Willing to drive a reasonable distance or if you pay for gas. May consider shipping some items at buyers cost.

Current Setup:
    1. 46 Gal Bow Front. Black trim, Black stand (center cabinet with shelves on either side). 1 36" florescent, Glass canopy.
    2. Odyssea CFS4 Canister filter (up 75G).
    3. Odyssea 300W heater.
    4. Odyssea water pump. Helps with circulation and bubbles.
    5. Black gravel, about 2.5-3" deep.
    6. Miscellaneous decor (all fake).
    7. Approx. 20 Red Fin Borleyi. 1.5-2.5" long. 2 known males. Have already spawned and only 8-9mo old.

Paid $180 2yrs ago for tank, stand different gravel and decor. I would consider it an upgrade from when first purchased.

I would be happy knowing this would be going to a good home as I may be going into the Army and don't have anybody to care for them for a few months. I may be able to give the fish to a local LFS if someone is interested in the setup.

Also have a 2.5G, 10G and 20G standards that hold water.

-2.5G has hood with light (upto 15w) and base. Has a small whisper filter
    -10G has hood with dual light fixture (15w each i believe). Small Odyssea HOB rated up to 15G.
    -20G does NOT have a hood but I have a florescent light I can include. It is somewhat old but still works without issues. Does NOT have a filter specifically for it.

Tetratec PF300 with built in heater.
    More misc. decor.
    Lots of extra filter floss
    Aqueon 50' siphon with faucet adapter
    API Master test kit. Like new
    Large can of fish flakes, and some pellets left (from larger parents)
    May have a few other things I am forgetting.
    Odyssea 1500LPH pump. **Both barbs broken off. Just needs new barbs** I would be willing to get them if so desired.

I can post pics on request but there are a lot of things here. I would like to get some money at least for some of the equipment but if the tank is taken with fish I would be willing to part for minimum or free after talking to interested person/s.

If you would like pictures, please ask and give me a day or two to get the pics up. I promise I will get them posted asap though. I have some pictures of the fish, tank and equipment in my gallery.

Thanks,
    Outlaw

I will be posting on CL if I don't hear anything in a few weeks. If it has been a few weeks, please don't hesitate to ask. Chances are I will still have it.

2. Morgan111

Morgan111 Well Known Member Member

wish I lived closer n I'd help you out... thanks for your service

3. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Hi Outlaw. Just want to say good luck, and be safe. Thank you for serving.

4. OP
    OP
    outlaw

Thanks and I promise to do my best!

Just have to see if I make it past my waiver that I need. I'm hoping I do. Also this will give me a reason to get a bigger tank when/if I get back.

ps- Yes, the MTS bug has struck me before, but I beat it! for now (reason for other tanks).

5. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

not "if"... only "when"

6. OP
    OP
    outlaw

Thanks for the optimism!

Here is a tank I was looking (yes there was a little drool, lol) at but there is no way I could get it now.

7. Morgan111

cool tank

8. Jake the Fish

Jake the Fish Valued Member Member

If I lived near you I would take your tank! Shame you have to get rid of it. Good Luck in the Army.

9. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Best of luck Outlaw!

I'm very proud of all of our members that serve our country! Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing when you can :)
    Ken

10. OP
    OP
    outlaw

Thanks.

I still have a little ways to go. Just finished the paperwork today that starts the waiver. Currently they are not "hiring" for reserves. I would have to wait for the other stuff til at least the 29th. Hopefully there is no issues with the waiver though because that is what everything is riding on.

11. a

acea091489 Valued Member Member

GREAT price.

12. OP
    OP
    outlaw

yeah, I wish i could get the 180. Wife said 'No!' but it is ok to get a bigger one WHEN I get back. :D

Just an update if anybody is actually interested. My LFS said they would take the fish now since they have gotten rid of almost all of the other batches so this could be a 'tank/stand/light' only if needed.

13. i

ilikefish Valued Member Member

Are you allowed to have a fish in the army?

Like could you carry around a betta in a 1.5 gallon tank? I'm sure your not aaalways on the move and you could have a fish while your at a base! and it would only weigh 12 lbs lol

14. OP
    OP
    outlaw

lol. While in training you are not allowed anything but what they tell you. You get a list of stuff you should and should not have before leaving. You are not allowed to have a cell phone, mouth wash, radio, "street" clothes to name a few things.

After getting stationed (if i was going active) I would be able to have whatever I wanted since I would be in a house/apt/barracks and have my own personal living space. After I get out of training, I will be coming back home and hopefully get the big tank I want. :D

15. i

ilikefish Valued Member Member

I see lol

16. OP
    OP
    outlaw

Bump and an Update.

The fish will be gone as of today. I am taking them to the LFS in about 2hrs so the Tank setup is free of fishes if anybody was interested in it without. I will probably be posting on CL by the end of the day.

update 2
    My waiver was approved in 1 day!. Submitted on Fri morning, found out yesterday it was good. Mon or Tues next week I go for my physical.

17. OP
    OP
    outlaw

46 Gallon complete setup minus gravel is sold
    Canister Filter sold
    20 Gallon sold
    300W Heater sold
    Air Pump sold

Someone got a very good deal.

18. Morgan111

hope whoever got it enjoys it as much as you did.

19. p

pinksprklmonkey Valued Member Member

Good luck, be safe and thank you for serving!

20. OP
    OP
    outlaw

Morgan111- I hope so to.. That list was for 165 picked up

Pinsprklmonkey- Thanks, just have one more waiver I'm waiting for from my doctor.