For Sale: Finnex 24/7 Planted+ light, 30", great condition. ALSO Assassin Snails

Marlene327

I have a pending sale on this light, will be holding 2 weeks. Snails still available.

I'm no longer using this, got rid of my 20 gallon tank. It's a Finnex 247 Planted+ 30" light. The numbers on the box are HLC-30A. It comes with a remote, you can program it. I'm illiterate with all those things and never learned how, but learned having red and/or blue lights on too long wreaks havoc with algae. I can't find the directions right now but will keep looking - no promises. Meanwhile, the BEST directions are on YouTube on how to program this - their own directions were terrible for me so I went to YouTube instead. Also I believe the Finnex site has help too. This is less than a year old, and if you search Amazon, you'll see they're around $80. I will ship it to you for $45.

I have 7 assassin snails available in all sizes. 2 are very large, 1 is very small, the rest are everything in between. I can't use them anymore, don't want them messing with my mystery snails. I needed them in the tank I got rid of but they've been in a small unheated tank munching on bladder snails for a couple weeks til I've decided to pass them on. I'd love to sell all to 1 buyer, in just 1 package, for $10 + 8.50 Priority Shipping. I'm near Pittsburgh PA.

B3TT45

I'm no longer using this, got rid of my 20 gallon tank. It's a Finnex 247 Planted+ 30" light. The numbers on the box are HLC-30A. It comes with a remote, you can program it. I'm illiterate with all those things and never learned how, but learned having red and/or blue lights on too long wreaks havoc with algae. I can't find the directions right now but will keep looking - no promises. Meanwhile, the BEST directions are on YouTube on how to program this - their own directions were terrible for me so I went to YouTube instead. Also I believe the Finnex site has help too. This is less than a year old, and if you search Amazon, you'll see they're around $80. I will ship it to you for $45.

I have 7 assassin snails available in all sizes. 2 are very large, 1 is very small, the rest are everything in between. I can't use them anymore, don't want them messing with my mystery snails. I needed them in the tank I got rid of but they've been in a small unheated tank munching on bladder snails for a couple weeks til I've decided to pass them on. I'd love to sell all to 1 buyer, in just 1 package, for $10 + 8.50 Priority Shipping. I'm near Pittsburgh PA.

Does the $45 include shipping? If so, I'm interested :)

Marlene327

Does the $45 include shipping? If so, I'm interested :)
Yes, that's with shipping. :) I'll PM you.

Basil

I’m interested in the light if the sale falls through.

Marlene327

I’m interested in the light if the sale falls through.
Okay, you're #2, thanks.

BlackOsprey

Might as well throw in my lot too.

Marlene327

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ap05
Replies
Views
Lunnietic
Replies