For Ken

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ok Ken-- really THIS is your fault!!!!!.....lol....My last new baby!!!!!!! Hes kinda a very light canary yellow.....the last addition to the goldie tank......its all Kens fault everybody.....lol......Ive never seen lion heads around here....and Ken told me about 2 fish only stores kinda in our area....so when I was in the neighborhood.......I just had to check them out.....Thanks Ken.......both places were awesome.....I am going back!!!!!!!! (2 hour drive)...but way worth it!!!!!!!! The last one u told me about....they guys in there were awesome!!!!!! They were more than helpful....and promissed to order anything they could for me!!!!!!!! I know I made friends there.......llol....the older man told me ( I talked his head off)....he was sure he would remember me when I come back!!!!!....lol....It was great

Attachments

Last edited:

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
oh i sooo love those goldfish! we have some at the stores near me.....i think they are so cute. i'm planning, in the back of my mind, to have a goldie tank sometime.....or maybe just one. one is good .lol

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Too cute! lol I'm so glad you like the stores. I think they are about the best that I've been in for our areas.
Glad to help! I can enable any time

Thanks Lori!
Ken

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
...lol...thanks again....I cant wait to go back!!!!!! Thanks everybody!!!!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I went to Tideline Aquatics and the Fish Store.....near charleston SC....both places were awesome especially with there SW stuff....and I just love my goldie!!!!!!

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
OMIGAWD! Look at his little face!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! Kinda looks like he has those baby cheeks that you just wanna grab and kiss lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom