For hockeyref88

Lucy
COBettaCouple
Rick's fish have hired Lucy!

ThisGuy
Haha I wonder if Rick has seen this post yet

Lucy
I hope so, his fish must be hungry by now.

COBettaCouple
*Yelling Loud* RICK!!!!!!!! Feed the goldfish & bettas!!!!!

MissMTS
Come on guys, doens't Rick knows how to feed the fish all by himself? He is a big kid

hockeyref88
I'm not sure what my wife has told everyone about the goldfish and me, but I would never starv them.......................Just feed them less than she does. Thanks for the reminder though. I know it is hard for me to remember while I'm feeding the other 8 tanks.........

Lucy
You finally saw this, I was getting worried. lol

hockeyref88
You finally saw this, I was getting worried. lol

I actually didn't.................Ryan (Thisguy) told me about it. But apparently I didn't see a thread by my wife telling everyone that I would not feed the goldies and betta's.......Its all good...........I probably need to start a thread having everyone tell her she feeds them toooooo much food. LOL

tzqng8
I actually didn't.................Ryan (Thisguy) told me about it. But apparently I didn't see a thread by my wife telling everyone that I would not feed the goldies and betta's.......Its all good...........I probably need to start a thread having everyone tell her she feeds them toooooo much food. LOL

If you do, I'll post on it, for sure. Us guys have to stick together.

Shawnie
imcareful...u might be out numbered ;D
If you do, I'll post on it, for sure. Us guys have to stick together.

hockeyref88
imcareful...u might be out numbered ;D

Yeah I have no doubt about that.................

Lucy

This thread, first post.

hockeyref88
This thread, first post.

That was it?................Ok well that's not so bad.;D

Lucy
;D Nope, not bad at all, she's just looking out for you and your babies. lol

hockeyref88
;D Nope, not bad at all, she's just looking out for you and your babies. lol

Yep.............She's a great mom to all of our stable of critters....... That's one of the reasons I married her. We both have this nutty obsession for animals. One thing is for sure..................Our little boy spikey sure misses her.

MinxMermaid
well I made I home from vacation....and only ONE dead fishy. (a little female guppy) Gold fish are all good! a little slimmer, but all good.

x hockeyref for taking care of my babies!!!

COBettaCouple
The goldies are dancing now.. big meals!

Lucy
Welcome back!

hockeyref88
well I made I home from vacation....and only ONE dead fishy. (a little female guppy) Gold fish are all good! a little slimmer, but all good.

x hockeyref for taking care of my babies!!!

I have to protest this!!!!! I fed those big fat goldfish plenty. She is exaggerating completely???..............Still, I'm pretty happy she's home

COBettaCouple
I hear those goldies were paper thin.. oh, the poor things.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Darlene
Replies
Views
HORNET1
Replies
Views
Plecomaker
Replies
Views