For Angelfish Lovers :o)

1. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I think this website has the most beautiful pictures of angelfish I have ever seen. If you love angelfish, make sure you take a look at these photos! You have to click on the different galleries first in an "options" window. Have fun! :)

http://www.finarama.com/gallery/index.htm

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Wow! Cool site! Thanks! ;D

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Those are truly beautiful fish!!
    Carol

4. dahly Member Member

Thanks for sharing, they are beautiful! Since I now am afflicted with Multi Tank Syndrone (MTS), it would be understandable if I added another to house angels!

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Oh Dahly we have you infected bad don't we? Just so you don't feel alone, hubby has added two ten gallon tanks to handle fry grow out. One has Marble angels and the other Guppys bringing our grand total to 12 tanks in all. :eek: ::) :p
    Carol

6. dahly Member Member

Oh boy do I! I guy on the GCAS has a complete set up 90 gallon tank, stand, the whole kit and kaboodle for $450 or best offer. He's desperate to get rid of it too. It's currently running too. How do I "sell" my wife on the idea???? ??? Think of the angels and other cichlids I could set up in there!! :D

7. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Take her fish window shopping and don't buy. Then tell her you could get her some(whatever it was she liked) in the tank if you got it. ;D
    Carol