For all you kuhli loach lovers...

1. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

2. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ;D ;D ;D

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I had you in mind when I posted that ;) glad you enjoyed it.
    Carol

4. cory Initiate Member

lol thats comical !lol. that reminds me of when me and my girlfriend went to the pet store to pick up a couple more weather
    loaches a couple weeks ago.the guy spent a good 15 minutes trying to catch these 2 because we specificly picked out
    the 2 most active dojos we could find .

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

yeah I know what you mean, Petco is the only one around here that gets black kuhlis(pangio javanicus) so everytime they saw us coming they knew they were going to have to catch kuhlis.
    carol

6. Coryd55 Well Known Member Member

Yea the only place around here that has Kuhlis is Petco. They only have the black ones though. Well they don't have them they just advertise that they will order them.

7. armadillo Fishlore VIP Member

Oh, I remember that article from reading it before (goes to show we have strangely similar reading tastes, LOL). He sure loves his kuhlis.

8. monkeyfish Member Member

that's hilarious. i've been considering getting some kuhli's, now i definitely am! :;laughing