For all you Facebookers...

anaugle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I just get the web page....not the facebook page.

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Are you searching ON facebook not a search engine?

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You guys are awesome!!!!! ;D

We're working hard on the web page, I was going to wait to announce that until it was complete, but Akari found it first! LOL!

chumzhujun

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
fishlore... i saw a forum totally the same i think they copied this forum

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Probably just the same forum software chum

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The links don't work I just get my own profile page when I click them. I was using the FB search and I did try google as well (was getting desperate) I'll try again today and see if I can locate it... maybe there was just a lag between the US and Can. servers or something

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
harpua2002 said:
You guys are awesome!!!!! ;D

We're working hard on the web page, I was going to wait to announce that until it was complete, but Akari found it first! LOL!
oops >.< sorry ;D

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I cannot get to it...I tried everyway I can .....can u send friend request??????

bubblynutter

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
it only comes up with web pages for me too, and if i click the links it comes up with my home page.

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Red1313 said:
The links don't work I just get my own profile page when I click them. I was using the FB search and I did try google as well (was getting desperate) I'll try again today and see if I can locate it... maybe there was just a lag between the US and Can. servers or something
I'm having the same problem. From reading your posts, I can tell that we can't access it because it's only for those in the states/ US. So meaning, other countries such as Canada and my country, Malaysia, we have no access...

Sorry Harpua...

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ahh, I didn't even notice that pattern, it's all the people outside that U.S. that can't access it. Weird though, I wonder why.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh no way! I must have clicked some option that made it that way. I'll try to fix it today or tomorrow.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It wont even find u when I do a friend search......

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah. Same problem as Red. I'd do the search or click on the provided link and it brings me back to my home page.

harpua2002 said:
Oh no way! I must have clicked some option that made it that way. I'll try to fix it today or tomorrow.
Yeah, there should be a settings or option where you can make your page international. I'm not so sure...

FredBjammin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It's just giving me an option to hit the like button.

Is there a fan page under something else?

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
No, I think you just have to "like" it now to be a fan... they keep changing Facebook and I'm never really sure what is going on with it!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
harpua2002 said:
No, I think you just have to "like" it now to be a fan... they keep changing Facebook and I'm never really sure what is going on with it!
I found a "suggest friends " button on your page and went through my friends list maybe that will get a few of the ones who are having trouble getting in. Now you have to go through and confirm them as friends I guess?
Carol

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I can't confirm anyone as friends that I've found. I think everyone just becomes a fan if they like the page.

Also, I changed the country settings.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Carol "suggested" the page to me so I've finally got it (Thanks Carol <HUGS>) it looks like it's set up like a local business page so that might be the problem you're having. It looks great by the way

If anyone is having trouble accessing it but other FL members you have a on facebook can (or vice versa) you can "suggest" the page to other friends

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Red1313 said:
Carol "suggested" the page to me so I've finally got it (Thanks Carol <HUGS>) it looks like it's set up like a local business page so that might be the problem you're having. It looks great by the way

If anyone is having trouble accessing it but other FL members you have a on facebook can (or vice versa) you can "suggest" the page to other friends
The suggest friends button is on the left under the profile pic

Harpua- maybe by suggesting friends you don't have to confirm - they just have to accept I don't remember it's been so long since I added anybody LOL
Carol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom