For all you Facebookers...

harpua2002

Please add Forsyth Aquatics on Facebook! I've sent invitations to the folks that I'm already friends with, but I could use more friends! Do a search for Forsyth Aquatics, I just published the page a little bit ago and there will be more content to come. Thanks everyone! ;D

Akari_32

this one?

harpua2002

Well, that is the website that we are working on right now. We also have a facebook page that was published just a little bit ago. The website is heading toward completion, but there is still plenty of work to be done.

I meant to search for Forsyth Aquatics out of Facebook.

Red1313

Lol I just logged out but I'll pop on again just for you harpua

Hmmm... all that comes up on the search is your actual web page... not the facebook one...

Akari_32

I did but I can't find it...

-Home [forsythaquatics.com]
-Aquatics
-Forsyth County Government :: Aquatic Center

that's all that shows up. is it on Private or Invite Only?

Treefork

Search facebook for it. Here.

Akari_32

I got it!

jetajockey

added =) ty

NMfishman

Hi, I just added it!

harpua2002

Thanks friends!

redlessi

I added it. Nice pics, great stuff available.

izzyfishfarmer

niiiiice I clicked LIKE lol

Meenu

me too.

Algae Eater

I "liked" it, too!

Red1313

grrr... I STILL can't find it!

Butterfly

done

Treefork

Red did you click the two links in this thread? It will take you right to it.

anaugle

I clicked both threads and can't get it either....

jetajockey

just use the search box at the top of the facebook page and type in forsyth aquatics and press enter.

navyscuba

Got it.

anaugle

I just get the web page....not the facebook page.

Treefork

Are you searching ON facebook not a search engine?

harpua2002

You guys are awesome!!!!! ;D

We're working hard on the web page, I was going to wait to announce that until it was complete, but AkarI found it first! LOL!

chumzhujun

fishlore... I saw a forum totally the same I think they copied this forum

Treefork

Probably just the same forum software chum

Red1313

The links don't work I just get my own profile page when I click them. I was using the FB search and I did try google as well (was getting desperate) I'll try again today and see if I can locate it... maybe there was just a lag between the US and Can. servers or something

Akari_32

harpua2002 said:
You guys are awesome!!!!! ;D

We're working hard on the web page, I was going to wait to announce that until it was complete, but AkarI found it first! LOL!
oops >.< sorry ;D

lorabell

I cannot get to it...I tried everyway I can .....can u send friend request??????

bubblynutter

it only comes up with web pages for me too, and if I click the links it comes up with my home page.

peacemaker92

Red1313 said:
The links don't work I just get my own profile page when I click them. I was using the FB search and I did try google as well (was getting desperate) I'll try again today and see if I can locate it... maybe there was just a lag between the US and Can. servers or something
I'm having the same problem. From reading your posts, I can tell that we can't access it because it's only for those in the states/ US. So meaning, other countries such as Canada and my country, Malaysia, we have no access...

Sorry Harpua...

Treefork

Ahh, I didn't even notice that pattern, it's all the people outside that U.S. that can't access it. Weird though, I wonder why.

harpua2002

Oh no way! I must have clicked some option that made it that way. I'll try to fix it today or tomorrow.

lorabell

It won't even find u when I do a friend search......

peacemaker92

Yeah. Same problem as Red. I'd do the search or click on the provided link and it brings me back to my home page.

harpua2002 said:
Oh no way! I must have clicked some option that made it that way. I'll try to fix it today or tomorrow.
Yeah, there should be a settings or option where you can make your page international. I'm not so sure...

FredBjammin

It's just giving me an option to hit the like button.

Is there a fan page under something else?

harpua2002

No, I think you just have to "like" it now to be a fan... they keep changing Facebook and I'm never really sure what is going on with it!

Butterfly

harpua2002 said:
No, I think you just have to "like" it now to be a fan... they keep changing Facebook and I'm never really sure what is going on with it!
I found a "suggest friends " button on your page and went through my friends list maybe that will get a few of the ones who are having trouble getting in. Now you have to go through and confirm them as friends I guess?
Carol

harpua2002

I can't confirm anyone as friends that I've found. I think everyone just becomes a fan if they like the page.

Also, I changed the country settings.

Red1313

Carol "suggested" the page to me so I've finally got it (Thanks Carol <HUGS>) it looks like it's set up like a local business page so that might be the problem you're having. It looks great by the way

If anyone is having trouble accessing it but other FL members you have a on facebook can (or vice versa) you can "suggest" the page to other friends

Butterfly

Red1313 said:
Carol "suggested" the page to me so I've finally got it (Thanks Carol <HUGS>) it looks like it's set up like a local business page so that might be the problem you're having. It looks great by the way

If anyone is having trouble accessing it but other FL members you have a on facebook can (or vice versa) you can "suggest" the page to other friends
The suggest friends button is on the left under the profile pic

Harpua- maybe by suggesting friends you don't have to confirm - they just have to accept I don't remember it's been so long since I added anybody LOL
Carol

harpua2002

I think you're right. I think they just have to become a fan.

Again, thanks everyone!!!!

LICfish

A bit of a delayed response

I liked it as well. I've also been keeping an eye out on the website, which I found one day by spontaneously googling your store name. Looking forward to more updates

harpua2002

Thank you!

Elodea

I "liked" it...the page is really cool. Feel sorry for all those non-Fishlore facebook people, can't see the progress on the fishroom and all that good stuff.

(By the way, my name isn't Ryan. It's the account I "loaned" from my friend)

Angela_96

I'm on facebook...

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom