Football!!

Anders247

What's your favorite team or player?
I'm excited for this upcoming season....
Also, feel free to comment about your fantasy team if you have one.
My favorite team is the Patriots. I don't have a favorite player.....

chrt396

Back when Tony Dungy was our coach...I used to LOVE the Tampa Bay Bucs. Many years later and a ton of losses... we now have a thug as a QB that showed his skills by getting pummeled by the Titans this past week, 1st pass as a QB was a interception. Now..the QUALITY young QB from Tennessee, Marcus Mariota was stellar! THAT kid is someone to watch. Why we didnt pick him is beyond me. That kid will do well in the NFL. Stand up individual.

Anders247

Yeah, Mariota was great. Before the game I dropped him in two of my teams... which was fine, because I had Brady on both those teams, who outscored him...
The main reason I dropped him was because him and Brady have the same off week, and I'm not starting Mariota over Brady any week....

Geoff

Gmen!

chrt396

I think Mariota is going to be special as he matures. He is NOT a flash in the pan! Great character! Kind of like a TI'm Tebow that can actually throw a football. I love Tebow and was hoping he'd turn it around...but...NOPE! He needs to come back as a back. He has the size, the determination, the character...but NOPE..."I wanna be a quarterback!"

Anders247

He could probably be a tight end, I think the Pats when they had him used him sort of like that, or maybe it was on defense.... idk. I just know they didn't use him at QB or at least talked about it.

alink

I have 7 Fantasy Teams lol. My personal favorite team has been the Green Bay Packers since I was 3. Anders247 I extremely *dislike* the Cheatriots ....er Patriots... Only player on the team I like is Gronk. I knew I should have asked if anyone on here wanted to make a fantasy league with me this year..

Anders247

alink said:
I have 7 Fantasy Teams lol. My personal favorite team has been the Green Bay Packers since I was 3. Anders247 I extremely *dislike* the Cheatriots ....er Patriots... Only player on the team I like is Gronk. I knew I should have asked if anyone on here wanted to make a fantasy league with me this year..
Lol.... we can still make a league, but it'll start on week 3.
We can make a new thread in general discussion for a free league, then add a link to the league. I use yahoo leagues..... so you want to do that?

alink

Sure, I have never done a yahoo league but I'm game for it if we can get 8 others to play (and I mean actually play weekly) lol

Anders247

Lol, OK, I'll get a league going and the draft scheduled for next week sometime....look for the thread in the general discussion forum.

alink

Anders247 said:
Lol, OK, I'll get a league going and the draft scheduled for next week sometime....look for the thread in the general discussion forum.
Tag me in it so I can find it easier lol.

Latest threads

Top Bottom