Football season is here!!!!

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
since i coah maybe it will keep my out of the lfs boy its hard being a junkie i dont think i can kick the mts

reefdude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Go BILLS!!! We will make the playoffs this year!!! (with or without the baby)

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
GO NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH!!! WOOT WOOT!!

also

SUN DEVILS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reefdude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tony G. said:
GO NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH!!! WOOT WOOT!!

also

SUN DEVILS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Irish will be very likely to get a new coach next season.... best enjoy this one Tony!!!

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
reefdude said:
The Irish will be very likely to get a new coach next season.... best enjoy this one Tony!!!
i know they sucked in 2007! i think i brought them bad luck hahaha it was the year i began enjoying football and watched every irish game. the marching bands are cool too!

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
reefdude said:
Go BILLS!!! We will make the playoffs this year!!! (with or without the baby)
only reason would be to

and could it be giants and the bills super bowl oh wait been there beat that haha

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How about that Michelle Kwan! She's decided not to skate and try for the gold in 2010
Skating season is approaching (been a skating fan since the early 1960's when Peggy Flemming won gold in 1968)
Ken

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
lol shawnie ewwwwwwww but no worries im a giants fan i rember a super bowl where tom brady ate alot of grass

Slug

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tony G. said:
i know they sucked in 2007! i think i brought them bad luck hahaha it was the year i began enjoying football and watched every irish game. the marching bands are cool too!
I love the bands too Tony, one of my favorite parts. I've seen some good ones over the years.

TO BAD I HAVE TO MISS THE SEASON THIS YEAR! I don't watch much NFL, but mainly just for certain players. Meaning this year i'm a Denver fan and a Cleavland fan. I am a HUGE Clemson University fan....go tigers! We're winning the ACC this year and getting a BCS bid, its our year. CJ Spiller for Heisman.

THIS is my paradise.

reefdude

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hey Shawnie, We have the first game of the season, Monday night football Bills at Pats!!!

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Slug said:
I love the bands too Tony, one of my favorite parts. I've seen some good ones over the years.

TO BAD I HAVE TO MISS THE SEASON THIS YEAR! I don't watch much NFL, but mainly just for certain players. Meaning this year i'm a Denver fan and a Cleavland fan. I am a HUGE Clemson University fan....go tigers! We're winning the ACC this year and getting a BCS bid, its our year. CJ Spiller for Heisman.

THIS is my paradise.
lol that is so cool! my sister was in a marching band but since they dont have marching bands here in mexico she had to drop, but here are some pics of her marching band playing during the game

oh ps i dont know football language so you will have to explain the ACC and the BCS thingy

Attachments

Slug

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ACC is the conference Clemson plays in, and BCS is the bowl championship series....its like the post season of College Football.

I played on the Drumline for 4 years in highschool, and 3 years of regular band before that. I loved it. Its an adrenaline rush to get on the field and perform, as well as marching into the stadium on gameday/night, that was my favorite part.

LifeSAbeach

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Is everyone ok? The real footy season is nearly over! In four weeks, the finals begin. Click on my signature below!?!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom