Foods

TheEssigs
Hey gang... I was curious...

What brands of foods do you feed your fish?

Right now I feed a variety of foods, but as of late I have been using a lot of HikarI products,and find myself using them most often.

COBettaCouple
we use hikari's betta pro pellets and frozen blood worm cubes along with peas for our bettas and Nutrafin's Livebearer food for the platys, along with krill soft pellets.

Mike
HikarI does seem to put out good foods, but maybe it's just good marketing though? I use ocean nutrition, hikarI and I think the frozen cubes are San Francisco Bay brand.

armadillo
I really like Ocean Nutrition and Aquatic Nature. They have similar packagings, come to think of it. Maybe they're the same manufacturers? Oh, and Atison's of course.

TheEssigs
I have noticed advertising for a food being introduced by Seachem called NutriDiet. Has anyone seen or used this product yet?

Its whole shrimp, worms, eggs and insect larve in natural juice for both marine and fresh fish. They are touting that this new process is more palatable and more nutritious than freeze-dried (which would make sence)....

I am wondering how the natural juice will effect water chem, clarity and the like. If you used it, please advise.

COBettaCouple
that's a new one to me.. I'll have to check it out. it sounds interesting and a potential additional food choice for our fish.

TheEssigs
None of the LFS in my area carry it as of yet... or at least I haven't seen it... Maybe its in the refrigeration section? I don't know, but am very curious.

COBettaCouple
it sounds like it would be. we'll look for it around here too.
None of the LFS in my area carry it as of yet... or at least I haven't seen it... Maybe its in the refrigeration section? I don't know, but am very curious.

Gunnie
Omega One products are my main staples for most of my fish. I also supplement with other foods especially for my veggie eaters.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Akeath
Replies
Views
Tonyshark
Replies
Views
TClare
  • Question
Replies