Foods we hate...

offminded
I am totally disgusted by olives...I think they are the most disgusting food around...I won't even have one in my martini...and I LOVE my alcohol...

tkfury
...shrimp

I don't know what it is about the smell of cooked shrimp but I can't stand it one bit. And after watching my adorable little ghost shrimp I cringe at the thought of anyone eating something related to my little guys

lyndatu
Chicken feet...........gross..........

Also sometimes when we eat fish, I always think, "so this is what the flesh of my fish looks like" but I can help it a little bit.

offminded
I can only eat shrimp and fish in moderation...but prefer fried shrimp

Oil_Fan
I absolutely hate cheese!! Pretty much anything cheese or cheese related. Sour cream and most creams....uggghh... I'll even order pizza without cheese.

Just keep cheese outta of my food. heh

offminded
not even nachos?

MagpieTear
Black eyed peas

Peterpiper
Gray Death... ( tuna mornay ). love tuna, love mornay, put them together...Gray Death.

Peterpiper
What about lambs brains? could never get myself to try them, just the thought of eating something that something used to think with puts me off

Tazmiche
avacados........yuk! total green slime!! and liver, the thought of what it's function is for whilst living and then eating it is too gross!

Chief_waterchanger
Oysters and sushi... both are a texture thing. The oysters are too slimey, while the sushi's sticky rice... I don't know it just turns my innards. *cringe*

Peterpiper
Oysters and sushi... both are a texture thing. The oysters are too slimey, while the sushi's sticky rice... I don't know it just turns my innards. *cringe*

"Innards" Mmmm Hagis!

Tazmiche
lol, i've never manage to eat haggis because of the innards!!! Scottish square sausage is YUMMY!!!!!!

Kribensis12
Urrrgggggg, Pea's, beans, carrot's, radishes, watermelon's, squash, Olive's, chicken and rice in the crockpot( a way to cook it, terrible), Pretzel salad, and several other thing's. Ohhh yeah, I can't eat a tomato unless it is in the form of ketchup or something similar.

MelyBu
Well, as a picky eater I dislike a lot of foods. Limes for some reason scare me, heh. I won't eat anything with limes in it. I've always disliked meat since I was young, hence the vegetarianism. I'd be vegan, but I love cheese!!!

Oil_Fan
offminded
this kind of reminds me of the tv show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern...that dude eats some crazy stuff...pig bowels...turtle soup...i'd hate to use the bathroom after him!!

andy65
Artichokes and any filter organ IE,liver... or any non muscle meat.

Other than thous thing I like just about any thing.
I LOVE sushi,just not the kind with RAW fish in it. When you live in land locked IN you NEVER know where or how old that fish it. Now I might try raw fish sushI IF I was near the ocean,then the fish would be fresh.

offminded
i'm a big fan of sushi...but I am near the ocean...I don't like to eat fish unless I can see the ocean...or river...

COBettaCouple
haggis, black pudding, tripe, sushi.. along with any eyes, brains and other animal parts that I wouldn't consider food unless I hadn't eaten in a LONG time!

offminded
haggis and black pudding do not sound appetizing at all!

COBettaCouple
I view them as culinary punishments.

inuyasha_lover_21
ok I will make this easy. Anything off of fwear factor I won't eat. I hate cheesecake and keylime pie! Funniest thing is everything in the cheese cake I love.

Oblivion
I hate olives but how could you hate shrimp or sushi! I love sushi! It's my favorite food! Avocados are delish too!

offminded
olives are a vile food!!! I just stopped by a suchI joint for lunch today and had some spicy rolls...yummy!!!

lovemyfroggies
:;sman I hate onions. I haven't ever bought one in all my life. Although I like onion rings.

Sanders_BALR
Celery and Salmon patties. Bluhhhh. Yuk. That's about it though. :-\

Tazmiche
oh my word......talk of food...cheesecake.....2:15am and i'm starving!!!!

0morrokh
Well I was the weird little kid (reallly little, as in baby/toddler) whose favorite foods were pickles and grapefruit.......so yeah not much I don't like in the way of food. ;D I couldn't even find something in China I couldn't eat.

Oh I did think of one thing, cooked spinach (fresh spinach leaves are fine....but that mushy slimy cooked stuff is yuuuuucky). Well, and anything from the school cafeteria. But I'm not sure that really counts as food, since there's no actual food ingredients in their [poorly] flavored chemicals.

COBettaCouple
Spinach is terrible stuff. It causes deformities - look at what it did to poor Popeye!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Everythingzen
Replies
Views
FishLoverJess
Replies
Views
endler lover
Top Bottom