Food For Fishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit mess

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Method: Get a fresh xyz, wash it in tap water, cut it in tiny pieces , blanch it, and feed.

Xyz= Shrimp, fish, crab!
Thats my favorite diy food.
Cutting in tiny pieces is recommended.
Blanching is optional to get rid of any possible bacteria or such stuff. I do it since fish here are fresh caught and not frozen or treated.

Xyz=Pea, used to cure bloating. Remove the shell.
Xyz=garlic, 1 clove of garlic mix in water and add water to tank. Or cut in tiny pieces and feed. Use this rarely, once a month max. It boost immunity and appetite. No need to blanch the garlic clove.
Xyz= mosquito larve. I keep a small plastic box with water, has grown algae naturally and get mosquito larve once a week unless the sparrows get them first.. make sure to remove and feed larve once you see them else you will have mosquitoes flying.

Hope it Helps. Welcome.

SPC

Reaction score
Thank you so much .
I will definitely try it .
Method: Get a fresh xyz, wash it in tap water, cut it in tiny pieces , blanch it, and feed.

Xyz= Shrimp, fish, crab!
Thats my favorite diy food.
Cutting in tiny pieces is recommended.
Blanching is optional to get rid of any possible bacteria or such stuff. I do it since fish here are fresh caught and not frozen or treated.

Xyz=Pea, used to cure bloating. Remove the shell.
Xyz=garlic, 1 clove of garlic mix in water and add water to tank. Or cut in tiny pieces and feed. Use this rarely, once a month max. It boost immunity and appetite. No need to blanch the garlic clove.
Xyz= mosquito larve. I keep a small plastic box with water, has grown algae naturally and get mosquito larve once a week unless the sparrows get them first.. make sure to remove and feed larve once you see them else you will have mosquitoes flying.

Hope it Helps. Welcome.
abk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom