Food Favorites Of Different Fish

1. Philippians 4:13

Philippians 4:13 Well Known Member Member

So I know about feeding my fish, but would like to know what would be good to feed them besides flakes. I want something healthy, a treat for them, and something inexpensive. I use TetraMin tropical fish flake food currently as my food source. What are some other foods for:

-Zebra Danios
    -Tiger Barbs
    -Neon Tetris
    -Dwarf Gouramis
    -Rainbow Shark

I don't currently own all of the above fish, but was thinking a little down the road.......

P.S.-how much, how often do I feed the fish these treats? How do I make sure the neon tetra gets what th neon tetra is supposed to get and the zebra danio gets what it is supposed to get and they are not stealing each others food?

Thanks!

2. JesseMoreira06

JesseMoreira06 Well Known Member Member

depends , I feed a variety of things to my fish ,

I always use Omega One food brand for all my fish foods , I currently give Omega One Super color Flakes, Omega one super color cichlids pellets , omega one Betta pellets , omega one goldfish pellets , omega one shrimp pellets , omega one veggie rounds, omega one kelp pellets, omega one sea weed.

I also feed frozen blood worms , frozen brine shrimp and frozen Daphnia.

I also feed my fish a home made vegetable mixture that contains , Brocoli, Carrots, Zucchini, Squash, green beans , Spinach , little bit of orange , little bit of garlic and tiny bit of paprika.

and some of my fish will also get de frosted scallops and shrimps for snacks.