Food cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My sweet tooth was callin so I just cut up a kiwi. You seem pumped about the antlers! How would you go about preparing?

OP
Meenu

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm watching Glee and cheering for the spurs. But I actually like the mavs too... just not their owner, who's a jerk about the spurs for some reason.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
umm... like wild animals in the forest? Chewing for the salt and calcium?

https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/deer-antlers.70281/ is what the antler thing refers to.
how can antlers be a dessert? i don't get it. maybe i'm having a non-blonde, blonde moment? it happens more than i'd like sometimes!

so i'm having peanut butter and jelly. i was going to have some oreo icecream, but i figured it would make me cough even more. sigh.

oh ps, isn't the mavs owner that mark cuban? can't stand him!

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
umm... like wild animals in the forest? Chewing for the salt and calcium?

https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/deer-antlers.70281/ is what the antler thing refers to.
I wish I was! Its actually served as a delicacy and prepared several different ways. Ive tried a few...and as much as I hated the actual thought of what it was...it didnt taste bad. However I would never try again.

I was reading through the antlers in the tank post..you seemed facinated so I figured I would poke at ya.

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Was a sous chef at the Brown Palace in Denver many many moons ago..was kinda required in order to know how to prepare. Wealthy people eat some weird stuff.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cherry ice cream(with real cherrys), chopped Bananas and smothered in Chocolate syrup
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
carol

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Not antlers...not sure if they actually have marrow? I had to prepare bone marrow(mostly from a leg of lamb, goat, cow). Sometimes in the bone sometimes out...sometimes served with duck liver pate!...which is a super barf-o-rama IMO!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I just went to check the brand and it's ALL GONE. Hubby must have eaten it(how rude ) but it had big whole cherrys in it. Now I really want some LOL
Carol

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Not antlers...not sure if they actually have marrow? I had to prepare bone marrow(mostly from a leg of lamb, goat, cow). Sometimes in the bone sometimes out...sometimes served with duck liver pate!...which is a super barf-o-rama IMO!
understatement!

so once, a long time ago, my sister and i were sitting in the same room....i swear at the same moment we looked up, and said, i want a crispycreme.....we were like and then i asked with what in it? and we both said raspberry! lol twin food cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 17 19.3%

Top Bottom