Food cravings

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Do you guys crave food? I want some Blue Bell mint chocolate chip icecream so badly right now..

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I just got done making a german choclate cake if you would like some. I wills send it in a breather bag with a heat pack rofl.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
brokenwing said:
I just got done making a german choclate cake if you would like some. I wills send it in a breather bag with a heat pack rofl.

that sounds yummy too... I think I just want dessert, any dessert.

and maybe some antlers.

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lol at antlers lol and ya i want an icecream sandwhich

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My sweet tooth was callin so I just cut up a kiwi. You seem pumped about the antlers! How would you go about preparing?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Mike, you watching the Mavs tonight?

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
INDEED! I don't have my hopes up though. So are you watching the MAV's and cheering for the spurs?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm watching Glee and cheering for the spurs. But I actually like the mavs too... just not their owner, who's a jerk about the spurs for some reason.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Meenu said:
umm... like wild animals in the forest? Chewing for the salt and calcium?

https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/deer-antlers.70281/ is what the antler thing refers to.
how can antlers be a dessert? i don't get it. maybe i'm having a non-blonde, blonde moment? it happens more than i'd like sometimes!

so i'm having peanut butter and jelly. i was going to have some oreo icecream, but i figured it would make me cough even more. sigh.

oh ps, isn't the mavs owner that mark cuban? can't stand him!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
jeri, read the link.

oreo ice cream sounds yummy too

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Meenu said:
umm... like wild animals in the forest? Chewing for the salt and calcium?

https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/deer-antlers.70281/ is what the antler thing refers to.
I wish I was! Its actually served as a delicacy and prepared several different ways. Ive tried a few...and as much as I hated the actual thought of what it was...it didnt taste bad. However I would never try again.

I was reading through the antlers in the tank post..you seemed facinated so I figured I would poke at ya.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
MikeNTX said:
I wish I was! Its actually served as a delicacy and prepared several different ways. Ive tried a few...and as much as I hated the actual thought of what it was...it didnt taste bad.
here's what I have to say about that: :shock:

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Was a sous chef at the Brown Palace in Denver many many moons ago..was kinda required in order to know how to prepare. Wealthy people eat some weird stuff.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
mike, wait, what? you ate antlers? ummmm, why?

meenu, i read the deer thing, makes much more sense now. i couldn't help but post. haha.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cherry ice cream(with real cherrys), chopped Bananas and smothered in Chocolate syrup
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
carol

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Not antlers...not sure if they actually have marrow? I had to prepare bone marrow(mostly from a leg of lamb, goat, cow). Sometimes in the bone sometimes out...sometimes served with duck liver pate!...which is a super barf-o-rama IMO!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Butterfly said:
Cherry ice cream(with real cherrys), chopped Bananas and smothered in Chocolate syrup
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
carol
yummy... who makes cherry icecream with real cherries? or do you make it yourself, Carol?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I just went to check the brand and it's ALL GONE. Hubby must have eaten it(how rude ) but it had big whole cherrys in it. Now I really want some LOL
Carol

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
MikeNTX said:
Not antlers...not sure if they actually have marrow? I had to prepare bone marrow(mostly from a leg of lamb, goat, cow). Sometimes in the bone sometimes out...sometimes served with duck liver pate!...which is a super barf-o-rama IMO!
understatement!

so once, a long time ago, my sister and i were sitting in the same room....i swear at the same moment we looked up, and said, i want a crispycreme.....we were like and then i asked with what in it? and we both said raspberry! lol twin food cravings!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads