Font issues

Mike
We had an issue with one of the servers loading fonts and icons this morning. It should be fixed now.

Please try clearing cache or refreshing (ctrl + F5) or (ctrl + shift + i) in your browser to fix.

Thanks,
Mike

JenC
Looks good. My icons are back.

richiep
I've cleared my phone cache but problem persists

TWiG87
Worked for me. I don’t know if I’m imagining things or not, but the are the icons at the top (messages, notification bell, lightning bolt) different? Were they always solid?

richiep
This is what I'm getting

Feohw
I've still got the boxes too. Cleared cache, refreshed many times on both phone and laptop but I've still got crossed out boxes where there should be icons.

Mike
Hmm, man I'm not sure.... It's definitely a caching issue on your device. Can you try getting a different web browser app like firefox or edge and see if you are still having an issue?

On a computer "ctrl + F5" and then do "ctrl + shift + R" - forces a cache clear both ways.

StarGirl
They are there but they look different.

Mike
StarGirl15 said:
They are there but they look different.
yeah they are the bold version of the previous icons.

richiep
I've loaded through firefox and its changed to this

Feohw
It's fixed for me now.

TWiG87
Mike said:
yeah they are the bold version of the previous icons.
I like them lol

Mike
Ok, still having issues with the CDN servers with the fonts/icons for some reason... I switched how they load until I can figure out whats going on with the CDN. So hopefully after a refresh it is fixed for everyone. Let me know if not.

Mike

richiep
I'm also active once again
Thanks Mike

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom